It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Senior Health Message Board

Is there another way?

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-04-2011, 02:18 PM   #1
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: canada
Posts: 4
janddsmyth HB User
Is there another way?

My bed ridden neighbor has a female problem that I think needs attention. The Doctor usually comes to her and I am wondering if there is a way to vaginally examine some one with no sturrips ? She has a nurse round the clock so it wouldn't be out of the question to ask for the nurses help during an exam. She doesn't want me to mention the problem as it might be" putting the Doc out to do an exam" Any suggestions

Sponsors Lightbulb
Closed Thread

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
My Aging Mother Gregincgy Senior Health 0 01-03-2011 08:21 AM

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Sign Up Today!

Ask our community of thousands of members your health questions, and learn from others experiences. Join the conversation!

I want my free account

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:58 PM.

Site owned and operated by HealthBoards.comô
© 1998-2018 HealthBoards.comô All rights reserved.
Do not copy or redistribute in any form!