It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Dysfunction Treatment Message Board

22 years old/Erectile Dysfunction

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-24-2015, 06:01 AM   #1
justsumguy93
(male)

justsumguy93 HB User
22 years old/Erectile Dysfunction

My situation is sort of complex. I am 22 years old. I was diagnosed with prostatitis back in July. I recently broke up with my girlfriend of 4 years and have started seeing other people. I just have one problem. I can't seem to get it up as much as I used to. I have not been able to "keep it up" with any girl I try to sleep with since her.

I also want to point out that I used to masturbate quite frequently and since the breakup, I RARELY do. I also rarely seem to get erections involuntarily anymore. My penis seems to stay small and closer to the body. This is becoming a really annoying problem because I literally can't have sex anymore. I tried to blame it on the prostatitis at first but I never had a problem keeping it up with my ex. Also, the only real side effect I have from the prostatitis is frequent urination, which comes and goes, and I can normally eradicate it by taking sitz baths when I start going more often.

I guess my question is, can going from masturbating frequently to not at all affect erectile function?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread

Tags
erectile dysfunction, erection, penis, prostatitis, sex