It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - General Message Board

Wife appears to have lost interest in me in all aspects of this relationship.

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-14-2013, 01:27 PM   #1
confuzed808
(male)

confuzed808 HB User
Exclamation Wife appears to have lost interest in me in all aspects of this relationship.

My wife appears to have reached her sexual peak and or lost her interest in me in all aspects of this relationship. As a brief description. I'm very easy going, I try to do the things that please here in every way, from Dinner, the house chores to going out on dates as well as sexually. But for some odd reason, I get nothing in return.
Dont get me wrong... It isnt a Thanks that I am after but simply some form of acknowledgement that what I am doing is noticed.
1. Sexually - If I may speak very bluntly. When the urges arise. She refers to our bedtime business as ******* and not making love. I would submit that we get straight to IT. No cuddling, foreplay.. KISSING or anything. I simply **** or thats all she wants. Again, excuse my graphic description, but I love to do oral on her, but for some reason, she WONT return the favor. Call it selfish, but I really am starting to take this personal as if there is something wrong with me. Seems like she doesnt want to get in the moment. I dont know... Im just so frustrated sometimes, I feel like I should relieve myself via other means (if you know what I mean).
2. actually this is part of No. 1, KISSING. She just wont do it. or if I try to sneak a simple kiss on the lips I get a reaction as if this was a complete undesired surprise.
3. I honestly feel that SHE FLAT OUT DOESNT LOVE ME and in some cases HATES me.... WHY??? I dont know.

I doubt that you'd be able to help. But if you have any suggestions, I could really appreciate this.

Thanks!
Confuzed

Last edited by Mod-S4; 03-15-2013 at 02:16 AM. Reason: Posts split from old thread, reference to other thread removed.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-14-2013, 04:36 PM   #2
Trailertrashtoo
(male)

Trailertrashtoo HB User
re: Wife appears to have lost interest in me in all aspects of this relationship.

Bail, man BAIL!

Last edited by Mod-S4; 03-15-2013 at 02:24 PM. Reason: Quote removed.

Old 03-15-2013, 12:31 AM   #3
WVman
(male)

WVman HB User
re: Wife appears to have lost interest in me in all aspects of this relationship.

i am going to throw a few possible scenarios out there. say, she doesnt have low -t or somethin' like that and she is normal in the sense. ok, she could be timid and afraid she will disappoint you..she could have low self-esteem..something could have happened in her earlier life, like some type of sexual assault by a family member, friend, or stranger..u said she has a pic of her self..it could be that she finds imperfections with herself in her own eyes and has the picture as a reminder or look at it and mentally change in her mind what she doesnt like..the final scenario could be she is a lesbian and only got married for other reasons..if she is a lesbian, i dont think she would want to touch you or get intimate with u, and she has her pic of herself cuz she admires the female form and is attracted to females..and has her own pic on there instead of another girl so no 1 will be suspicious. i guess unless she tells you, she really only knows whats goin on.

Old 03-15-2013, 09:05 AM   #4
lenvegas
Senior Veteran
(male)

lenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB User
Re: Wife appears to have lost interest in me in all aspects of this relationship.

Hi, your wife does not love you and she has lost respect for you. You are always nice and respectful to her while she resorts to vulgarities to refer to your sex life. Some women react negatively to the mr. nice guy routine. Honestly I have never lost a woman when I acted mean only when was too nice. If I were you I would not initiate any sex any time and would start to develop a mean edge to yourself. She may develop a new respect for you. Start thinking of yourself first, and stop doing special things for her.......she does not deserve it.

Old 03-15-2013, 02:27 PM   #5
Trailertrashtoo
(male)

Trailertrashtoo HB User
Re: Wife appears to have lost interest in me in all aspects of this relationship.

Quote:
Originally Posted by confuzed808 View Post
My wife appears to have reached her sexual peak and or lost her interest in me in all aspects of this relationship. As a brief description. I'm very easy going, I try to do the things that please here in every way, from Dinner, the house chores to going out on dates as well as sexually. But for some odd reason, I get nothing in return.
Dont get me wrong... It isnt a Thanks that I am after but simply some form of acknowledgement that what I am doing is noticed.
1. Sexually - If I may speak very bluntly. When the urges arise. She refers to our bedtime business as ******* and not making love. I would submit that we get straight to IT. No cuddling, foreplay.. KISSING or anything. I simply **** or thats all she wants. Again, excuse my graphic description, but I love to do oral on her, but for some reason, she WONT return the favor. Call it selfish, but I really am starting to take this personal as if there is something wrong with me. Seems like she doesnt want to get in the moment. I dont know... Im just so frustrated sometimes, I feel like I should relieve myself via other means (if you know what I mean).
2. actually this is part of No. 1, KISSING. She just wont do it. or if I try to sneak a simple kiss on the lips I get a reaction as if this was a complete undesired surprise.
3. I honestly feel that SHE FLAT OUT DOESNT LOVE ME and in some cases HATES me.... WHY??? I dont know.

I doubt that you'd be able to help. But if you have any suggestions, I could really appreciate this.

Thanks!
Confuzed
I'm not sure I can "heal" the rift between your wife and you, but I can make a couple of comments that may be of value to you in deciding what to do. First of all, she sounds like she is "P.Oed" at you. For whatever reason. Counseling may help, but if the anger stays, it won't. When love goes, it never comes back, so you're wasting your (and her) time trying to solve a problem that won't leave. You really have only two choices. One is to maintain....which doesn't sound like much fun. The 2nd is what you really know yourself already....DIVORCE!! ASAP!! Set her and yourself free to find more worthy and deserving partners!

Closed Thread