It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - General Message Board

NO ex drive female 22

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-15-2013, 06:03 PM   #1
Anxietyhelp
(female)

Anxietyhelp HB User
NO ex drive female 22

i am a 22 year old female and i havent had a sex drive in almost 2 years!!! its ruining my marriage idk what to do im so worried i love my husband alot just not innterested in it... never in the mood i was wondering if hormone therapy might work??? or if im just a lost cause,

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-16-2013, 05:40 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

92261 HB User92261 HB User92261 HB User92261 HB User92261 HB User92261 HB User92261 HB User92261 HB User92261 HB User92261 HB User92261 HB User
Re: NO ex drive female 22

I'm sorry to hear that you're having difficulty in this area. It's unfortunate that our world is full of chemicals that are messing with our hormones. Take a look at your diet. Are you eating right? That plays a big part in how your brain works. Your sex drive comes from your brain, not below. Hormones control your brain more than you know. Are you eating a lot of fast foods, foods with MSG and Soy? If so, they're not good for you. MSG is a neurotransmitter and can cause many issues up in your brain. Soy is a phytoestrogen and messes with your estrogen receptors. Soy is being put in a lot of our foods these days, like mayo, tuna fish, icecream, and many packaged foods. It's also GMO'd.

Research xenoestrogens. You'll be surprised at what you find.

Look up estrogen dominance, you'll be even more surprised at the list of the symptoms you can get from that.

See if you can get yourself some progesterone cream at your local healthfood store and use it before bedtime. Progesterone is the calming hormone.

Have you ever seen a gyno yet? If not, get an appointment and get examined. Also ask him/her to do a blood test to see what your estrogen levels are.

For some women it takes up to 25 min. or more to get aroused, whereas it takes a man a short time. Tell hubby to give you a massage and get your blood pumping and have a lot of foreplay. Tell him to be patient with you. Try reading some books to get your mind flowing with the desire. Some people have an easier time if they have a glass of wine to loosen them up.

I wish you luck and success.

Old 03-16-2013, 05:43 PM   #3
Anxietyhelp
(female)

Anxietyhelp HB User
Re: NO ex drive female 22

Thank you so much I will defiantly be seeing my doctor and talking with my husband about it.

Closed Thread