It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - General Message Board

Do i have vaginismus?

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-29-2013, 02:24 PM   #1
ririi1
(female)

ririi1 HB User
Red face Do i have vaginismus?

Hi first of all im a 22 year old female

And the first time i tried to have sex (9months ago) was with someone i really did not know that well(i regret it too) he couldnt go in all the way,and it hurted like crazy..i also bled a little bit. anyway his penis would only go in half way and then it just feels like hes trying to push his penis through a wall, i can feel it as if i actually have this wall in my vagina.. so i thought okay it could be because i was nervous, i was very tense it being my first time and all..

Now im in a relationship with someone i really care about, and we tried to have sex(this friday) and he would only go in half way just like the first guy and it also hurted me, but yesterday when we tried it again(i was drunk at the moment) it didnt hurt me even though it still was only going in halfway, i was very aroused and was not tense what so ever it was basically my third time of having sex.. i really want him to go in all the way.. should i keep on trying or should i go see a doctor..im really scared if that i could have vaginismus i mean.. how do they ''treat''' that..and can the doctor himself determine if i have vaginismus,or do i need to be sent to a gyno.. ?

Thanks in advance

Last edited by ririi1; 04-29-2013 at 02:29 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-30-2013, 07:02 AM   #2
Thisby
Senior Veteran
(female)

Thisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB User
Re: Do i have vaginismus?

I really can't answer any of your question but I am wondering: has your gyno ever had any problem with giving you an exam?

Closed Thread