It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - General Message Board

Lubrication trouble sexual

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-10-2013, 02:34 PM   #1
Mrs88
(female)

Mrs88 HB User
Lubrication trouble sexual

Im having some trouble making my own lubrication.. i am married and had a baby 19 months ago and ever since then i have had problems in that area my husband is starting to think im not sexually attracted to him anymore.. which that is not the case at all i am 100% sexually attracted to him.. im wondering what i can do to help my natural fluids lol t start flowing again.. another thing i was wonde about is i do not have a sex drive at all.. like nothing i could care less if i have sex...and my husband always wants to and i wanna be able to satisfy his needs but i cant has any women tried any femail enhancers to boost libido.. and if so which ones worked and which didnt ??

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-13-2013, 02:04 PM   #2
lenvegas
Senior Veteran
(male)

lenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB User
Re: Lubrication trouble sexual

Hi, I am not a female but I can give you some info as my girlfriend takes a libido booster that she is very happy with. It is called Lyriana and it boosts arousal, climax, pleasure, and lubrication(according to her). It is not a pharmaceutical but rather a natural herbal formula with little to no side effects. I believe it can take a few weeks or so to kick in if you take them everyday. Many women go through what you are going through because of declining hormone levels in particular testosterone so the Lyriana would help to put your hormones in balance. Another great sexual enhancer is the mineral zinc which can be purchased as a supplement or you could by pumpkin seeds or pumpkin seed oil or extract as it is a great source of zinc which is the essential sexual mineral. Hoping this info helps you out.......take care

Old 12-17-2013, 02:01 PM   #3
fred54
(male)

fred54 HB User
Re: Lubrication trouble sexual

Sometimes after a woman has a baby things change and most if not all is mental. You have another mouth to feed and your feelings naturally change to more of a nurturing role, not sexual.

Give it some time and try to reassure your hubbie that it's just temporary and try some lube until you get own mojo back. In time you will and if not see a doctor and explain what's going on to them.

Forget the pills, herbal or not, they don't work unless it's just psychological.

Closed Thread