It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - General Message Board

Bumps in pubic area

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-07-2014, 07:39 AM   #1
niotic
(male)

niotic HB User
Bumps in pubic area

Recently bumps have appeared in my pubic area. They look like boils for about a day then pop and become open wounds. I have two on my wrist and two under my mouth as well. They itch on occasion as well. Ive been putting vitman e lotion as well as triple antibiotic cream on my pubic area for a few days and they seem to be subsiding. My girlfriend has the same thing in her pubic area as well. I thought it was just a rash but today I woke up with a couple new bumps and im getting worried. Im not sure what it is, I would go to a doctor but mu insurance sucks so im unable to without paying out the wazoo. If anyone could provide any insight it would be greatly appreciated.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-14-2014, 11:11 AM   #2
pbt140
(male)

pbt140 HB Userpbt140 HB Userpbt140 HB Userpbt140 HB User
Re: Bumps in pubic area

If the bumps are reddish-clear with a white center then it could possibly be a skin level infection called Molluscum Contagiosum. I had these and were not familiar with the infection until I went to the skin doctor. The only cure is to have them frozen or scraped off.
I first show the bumps to my regular doc and he thought it was 'heat' and said to put corn starch on them. When my girlfriend got the same bumps I knew something was wrong. When I cut my pubic hair away I found that I had many and they were spreading to my shaft plus down toward the leg. Finally went to the skin doctor and he knew the problem right from the start. I had so many I had to get the scraped off. My girlfriend went and only had a few bumps and they froze them off.
They spread mainly by sexual contact in adults and can form anywhere on the body that skin comes in contact with the infection. Look it up on the web and see if pictures are what you are having.
>
However, you say that they pop and become open wounds. That is not how mine developed (until the doc scraped them) so it may be some other type of infection. Just do not wait too long cause due to the size of the area I had about 100 scraped off me with no anesthesia. not pleasant.

Old 01-14-2014, 11:43 AM   #3
solofelix
Senior Veteran
(female)

solofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB User

Hi,

It could be SCABIES.
Look it up and see if it relates in any way,

Solofelix.

Old 01-14-2014, 11:48 AM   #4
Bryce39
Inactive
(male)

Bryce39 HB UserBryce39 HB User

Maybe there is a free sexual health clinic not too far away from you?
This should really be diagnosed an treated.

Closed Thread