It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - General Message Board

Peeing during play :(

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-09-2014, 03:04 PM   #1
broadwaybound01
(female)

broadwaybound01 HB User
Peeing during play :(

Hi all,

So let me preface this by saying it is NOT female ejaculate. I am peeing. Please do not try to tell me I am just ejaculating because that isn't the case. It is yellow, it smells strongly of pee, and it will stain white sheets.

Now, onto my troubles! Basically I can only really get off through clitoral stimulation. Penetration has never really been a big turn on for me. The problem is, every guy I've been with where we have reached third base, I end up peeing when I'm near or at climax. I have tried going to the bathroom beforehand- it doesn't seem to help.

I just recently bought a vibrator and have been using that. It's amazing, but now I pee quicker than ever when I use it for clitoral stimulation! And it's not even when I climax. I'll find a spot I like but if I hold it there for 10 seconds or so, I'm suddenly peeing. I've tried going to the bathroom beforehand, I've tried aiming higher so I'm not accidentally hitting my urethra, and I tried using it on the toilet. One time I used the vibrator, got on the verge of peeing, ran to the toilet, and didn't have to pee anymore. But I stayed on there and as soon as I started the vibrator up again, I peed. I wanted to see what happened if I kept going though, and I peed again, but less this time. And after that I had been at t so long that it was more numb than pleasurable...

I have a history of kidney and bladder infections, so it might be that I have a weak bladder... But I'm 21 and so I don't feel like it's necessary to be doing kegals and whatnot! It's just a big hassle and I don't want to tell my future lovers that I pee when I get off.... Can anyone help please??

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-13-2014, 09:32 AM   #2
lidlmama1
(female)

lidlmama1 HB User
Re: Peeing during play :(

You should make an appointment. A urologist will probably test the bladder sphincter. It could be something as simple as medicine to possible surgery (depends on you and your Dr).
I had tests done, they aren't too bad. I didn't have leakage as extreme as you, your history of infections might be why you might have such issues.

Closed Thread