It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - General Message Board

Increase in sexual frequency

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-29-2014, 06:50 PM   #1
francr63
(female)

francr63 HB User
Increase in sexual frequency

My husband and I have been together for 34 years, married for 28 yrs. We are 51 (me) and 54 yrs old (him). We have six children between 15 yrs and 27 years, two out of the house four still living with us.

We had many years when our intimate lives were virtually nonexistent. There were many trying times raising a large family with one income and I would not change any of that.

We have recommitted to the sexual side of our relationship and have found that the more frequently we have sex the more we want it. It's even better than when we first met.
We have more time to spend on us now and are less worried about the kids figuring out that we have sex. If they hear, they hear, though we try to be mindful of when they are awake but I'm sure they have heard us.
I guess I don't really have a question just wanted to post for the younger generation that a long term relationship can and does get better and continues to be sexual even in to middle age. I remember worrying about that as a younger wife.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-01-2014, 04:10 AM   #2
sarca1989
(female)

sarca1989 HB User
Re: Increase in sexual frequency

Im new to the boards too and it was nice to read this as im 2 years married have 3 children(2 from previous marriage) and i do think about how we will be in the future and hope we will still fancy each other and have a sex life. Its nice to hear it thanks.

The Following User Says Thank You to sarca1989 For This Useful Post:
francr63 (11-17-2014)
Closed Thread

Tags
sexual health men, sexual health women