It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - General Message Board

What does less sex drive mean?

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-08-2014, 09:41 AM   #1
AbdulB
(male)

AbdulB HB User
What does less sex drive mean?

Hi there,

I am a male 22 years old, and masturbate twice daily at least.

I hadn't been sexually active until last week. I had an oral and genital sex, and it lasts half an hour. After searching the web, I realized that is double than the average.

However, I am taking two medications for OCD and anxiety. Prozac 60 mlgram/ day, and propranolol 20 mlgram/ day. I know both of them decreases sex drive. But does that mean if I stop taking the meds, the time of intercourse will be shorter? Is it going to be halved or even less.

Also, in the last three months, I used klonopin, and vyvanse, and abilify for 2 weeks each. I know abilify causes sexual dysfunction.Which I also don't really understand the realtion between sexual dysfunction and the time of intercourse. vyvanse could increase or decrease sex drive. but what's more common? Klonopin decreases it according to a couple of websites I visited.

I know I wrote a lot and it's a mess, but my question is is the 30 minute sex I had will decrease when I cut back on meds?

Thanks,

Abdul

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-03-2015, 10:57 PM   #2
Kylekat
(female)

Kylekat HB UserKylekat HB User
Re: What does less sex drive mean?

I"m not sure where you got your stats on the internet, but dude, seriously there is no "set time" for sex to last between 2 people. All couples are different, and sex lasts different times, depending on a number of things like, time of day, where your at, energy level, hydration, etc. You can't assign a time to it.

Masturbating constantly can affect your sex life and ability to obtain and keep an erection during sex, so you might want to lay off on that.

As for how long sex will last if you drop your meds, if you don't have any problems with in on the meds, you shouldn't worry about it. Please make sure and use your Dr.'s advice on stopping the meds, the ones your on shouldn't just be stopped.

KK

Closed Thread