It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board

Dark spots on foreskin. Can't feel pain.

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-01-2015, 08:24 AM   #1
justanuser
(male)

justanuser HB User
Dark spots on foreskin. Can't feel pain.

Hey guys. I've been scattering around the internet and I can't find anything about this problem. I see some dark spots in different sizes. Most of them are located in the under side of my foreskin. I have a bigger one there. It was also the first one to appear. I've had this for about a year now. Problem is they're spreading. Now I have about 3 of them I can see on the top of my foreskin. I was curious. I pinched them and I can't feel any pain. Pinched with the same force on the brighter part of the skin, and I can feel pain normally. I feel the pain only when I apply more force when pinching. They seem to have the same surface as the other part of my skin. I have those ONLY on my foreskin. No where else. Never itched or hurt. I'm really concerned because they're spreading. I haven't had any sexual act so there is no way it's a STD or anything transmitted. Please help me. Thank you for the time

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread

Tags
foreskin