It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board

What things can happen to Testicles

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-09-2006, 07:50 PM   #1
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 417
nokoBot HB User
What things can happen to Testicles

hi all. I had a testicle injury recently,who knows how...the only thing i know is i had these pants that felt tight in the crotch area, and one time i was sitting down, then when i stood up and i felt a sudden hard pain in the i'm better, but still feel pain occasionally. although today i walked long distance and didn't feel pain, but at night, i sat down, then it hurt.

So what things can be injured in a testicle when there are no visible signs no bruising, no nothing. i did have an accident of me poking my testicle accidentally in 2003, same one and it hurt kind of like it does now. but recently it didn't hurt at all.

anyone have a clue what it can be? i posted in the urology forum and no one ever answers. thanks

Sponsors Lightbulb
Old 03-12-2006, 09:24 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Kent, England
Posts: 796
SpunkyStuart HB User
Re: What things can happen to Testicles

As you have found out the testicles can be very sensitive, and sometimes they will get knocked or caught and whist being painful they tend to recover fully and no harm done.

But there are times where a testicle can become "stangulated" when the cord leading to it gets twisted. This is extremely painful and medical help needs to be sought quickly otherewise the testicle loses its blood supply and dies.

So anything inbetween these two extremes could be nothing or harmful.

Best to get it checked out at the doctors if the pain continues for longer than an hour or so I would have thought.

Old 03-13-2006, 08:56 PM   #3
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 417
nokoBot HB User
Re: What things can happen to Testicles

Hey thanks for your response.

TOday i went for an ultrasound, after the clinic doctor said you must go to emergency i'm worried you may have testicular torsion. and so, we did ultrasound, and bllood flow was good, and it seemed normal. so i'm left with no answer. although he told me it could still be intermittent testicular torsion, and i should go to a urologist. But i've gone to urologist for penis pain, and they have given up on me and sent me to neurologists( i've never gone cause they didn't have appointments that time).. butwell, i wonder what else it could be.

Closed Thread

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
MRI Cord Contact -What means? InNJ Back Problems 9 04-24-2010 05:55 PM
what happen when my testicles hurt TAZZAT7 Sexual Health - Men 1 11-08-2008 06:33 AM
hypogonadism what now?? about trt. 421g Men's Health 12 06-14-2007 08:06 AM
What additional bloodwork do I need? Low test @ age 28 virginpose Men's Health 37 04-26-2007 10:18 AM
Dont know what I have...plz help!!! derek23 Sexually Transmitted Diseases 1 03-30-2007 06:49 PM
What's wrong? Passenger Men's Health 2 09-17-2005 01:24 PM
orchitis, epdidymtis...what?? curiousE Sexually Transmitted Diseases 2 08-10-2005 08:55 AM
what causes scrotum to thicken? Dave56789 Sexual Health - Men 3 07-18-2005 04:19 PM
URGENT. do i have to cut off my you know what Dominican Davy Men's Health 17 01-20-2004 02:58 PM

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Sign Up Today!

Ask our community of thousands of members your health questions, and learn from others experiences. Join the conversation!

I want my free account

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:43 PM.

Site owned and operated by HealthBoards.comô
© 1998-2018 HealthBoards.comô All rights reserved.
Do not copy or redistribute in any form!