It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board

male yeast infection?

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-24-2003, 07:53 PM   #1
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: alabama
Posts: 1
botmchub HB User
Post male yeast infection?

any ideas on what this might be and how to treat it? the head and underneath the head of my penis gets really red and painful after and during sex...stays tender for about a day...also gets this way during masterbation...any ideas on treatment? anyone else seen this? fine until i get an erection during sex/masterbation....then very painful for day or so....especially the underneath right below the tip and before the shaft...i am circumsided...

Sponsors Lightbulb
Old 07-25-2003, 10:37 AM   #2
Junior Member
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Kentucky
Posts: 30
wildbill1627 HB User

buy some monistat cream and put it on the head and you and your girlfreind should go to the doctor and get some diflucan it will clear it up in less than a week.

Old 07-25-2003, 11:22 AM   #3
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 424
sdp2 HB User

It's more unusual for a circumcised male to get yeast infections but not out of the question. If you did have a yeast infection, I would think that you would have more constant symptoms. I don't see why it would flare up after masterbation. Anyways, try the monistat or any other female yeast infection creme. It couldn't hurt.

Closed Thread

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
what is the best cure for male yeast infection case1470 Men's Health 1 02-14-2010 09:53 PM
how to treat Male yeast infection? jupe Sexual Health - Men 4 04-27-2007 09:50 PM
Possible male yeast infection. ebon_aurora Sexual Health - General 5 03-12-2007 11:24 PM
is this herpes or male yeast infection dave2525 Herpes 1 12-29-2004 04:51 PM
is this herpes or a male yeat infection or something else dave2525 Sexually Transmitted Diseases 0 12-29-2004 03:50 PM
Male yeast infections mr?man Urology 4 01-23-2004 11:03 PM
Burning Urethra [Male] Anyone??? ceedricc Urology 4 12-18-2003 10:52 AM
Urethra Burn... irritation [male] j0kez Urology 7 12-06-2003 08:44 PM
Male Yeast Infection exilee22 Infectious Diseases 13 11-10-2003 11:20 AM
What is a male yeast infection? GregW200 Men's Health 18 10-17-2003 01:41 PM

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Sign Up Today!

Ask our community of thousands of members your health questions, and learn from others experiences. Join the conversation!

I want my free account

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:06 PM.

Site owned and operated by HealthBoards.comô
© 1998-2018 HealthBoards.comô All rights reserved.
Do not copy or redistribute in any form!