It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board


Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-31-2003, 09:18 AM   #1
Junior Member
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 15
22help22help HB User

I have PPP on the end of my foreskin and I noticedthat I have it on the bottom of my shaft. Will it spread all over my penis?

I have read a bunch of posts and now I know that Im not gonig to have a sex life.. Why you ask, this is whats wrong with my penis...

I have a varioceles

I have PPP

I get red spots all over my pelvis when im sweaty

I still cant pull back my skin when I am erect

When I pull my foreskin back, my whole knob titls down because that peice of skin that conects the foreskin and and the knob is very high, its next to urethra. I dont know whats up with that!

Im gonig to the doctor soon, but right now I am sooooo depressed. What makes it worse is me and my g/f have been together awhile and If anything happens I dont want her to think I am a freak...

Sponsors Lightbulb
Old 07-31-2003, 11:31 AM   #2
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 424
sdp2 HB User

PPP is generally located on and around the ridge of the glans, not the foreskin. If you have tiny whiteish spots on your foreskin, they are probably Fordyce spots. Agian they are harmless spots caused by overactive sebaceous glands. The spots you are noticing on your shaft are just hair follicles and normal sebaceous glands. All guys have this on their shaft and scrotum area. The variocele is no big deal unless its large and bothersome. The frenulum is something that can be stretched out if you work on it. Ask your doctor about steroid creme which can help in the stretching process. Overall, you're just over reacting to these things. You'll be fine.

Old 07-31-2003, 02:03 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Boston, MA
Posts: 5,191
tommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB User

it's called frenulum breve, and it's not uncommon.
to fix it, you don't even need the steroid cream. regular stretching will loosen the tight frenulum. just gently pull on it, taking care not to rip it, several times a day, for several minutes. I say take care not to rip, because if you do, you need to stop all sexual activity, including masturbation, for a couple of weeks until it completely heals.

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Sign Up Today!

Ask our community of thousands of members your health questions, and learn from others experiences. Join the conversation!

I want my free account

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:18 AM.

Site owned and operated by HealthBoards.comô
© 1998-2018 HealthBoards.comô All rights reserved.
Do not copy or redistribute in any form!