It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board

I need advice advice Please!

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-08-2012, 01:01 PM   #1
Senior Member
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Bellingham, WA
Posts: 107
kee4u HB User
I need advice advice Please!

I'm a 52 year old gay male. Ever since I was a teenager I have a small penis and testicles.I also have a small amount of sperm when I masterbate and I have very little pre-ejaculate and small amount of sperm. And if thats not enough I have PE and I really don't have a strong erections. I can for maybe a few seconds but that's it.

It's been bothering me for all my adult life that I have a small amount of sperm. I don't feel like I'm a man and I want to know why this is happening to me. I am wondering if it's because of my penis and testicle size? or that i masterbated so much as a teenager?

I've been thinking of going to a doctor to find out then again I'm too embarrass to go. Besides it's not like I'm going to have any children and but I want to know. Is it a waist of time and money? Can someone give me their advice? Thanks

Sponsors Lightbulb
Old 11-07-2012, 02:33 PM   #2
Senior Member
mc7's Avatar
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: US - Ohio
Posts: 275
mc7 HB Usermc7 HB Usermc7 HB Usermc7 HB Usermc7 HB Usermc7 HB Usermc7 HB User
Re: I need advice advice Please!

You have no reason to blame yourself for masturbating too much as a youth. It probably only helps penile development. And indeed insufficient masturbating in youth is what's more often associated with any ill health effect (slightly increased risk of prostate cancer in old age). Daily masturbating is healthy. It's only unhealthy in excess, or if hygiene is neglected in the process, or if it's damaging tissue from excessive friction.

There are a lot of things that can cause premature ejaculation (PE), and it can happen for no identifiable reason at all or for apparently psychogenic (mental) factors.

There are a number of irritations and inflammations of various genital organs that can cause it. And they're all easily treatable. Another easily treatable and common cause of PE is just a simple infection. The causative infection can be anywhere in the urogenital tract (prostate, bladder, kidney, urethra). The infection can apparently interfere with nerve function in the penis by causing mineral imbalance (speculation in a study that showed that premature ejaculation semen has abnormal mineral levels).

So I would definitely get checked by a doctor for an infection (and to see what else might be the problem). And you might possibly want to insist to be tested for infection rather than just accept an exam test negative (if there are no other obvious causes remaining), because infection would be such an easy solution to treat (just get a prescription for an antibiotic or anti-fungal).

Should it be irritation or infection, you might also consider whether to avoid certain foods that make you prone to getting whatever sort of irritation/infection it is. (For example, in my youth I once found a horrible brand of tobacco that gave me a bladder infection within about 12 hours every time I smoked it.)

I hope this helps!

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Sign Up Today!

Ask our community of thousands of members your health questions, and learn from others experiences. Join the conversation!

I want my free account

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:52 PM.

Site owned and operated by HealthBoards.comô
© 1998-2018 HealthBoards.comô All rights reserved.
Do not copy or redistribute in any form!