It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board

Foreskin Discomfort During Intercourse

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-06-2015, 07:12 AM   #1
Sabne
(male)

Sabne HB User
Foreskin Discomfort During Intercourse

Hi, I've been reading through some threads and can't find anything quite describing my concerns, so I post this in hope of finding some clarity.

My glans and foreskin seem unusually dry and stick to one-another at all times. While erect, my foreskin cannot retract further than halfway down the glans, and the dryness causes the glans discomfort to retract the skin at all.
This becomes very uncomfortable during sex and masturbation and without excessive lubrication the dry foreskin moving up and down is almost painful, and feels like rubbing the glans with dry fingers or skin does. (Is it normal for dry skin to feel like this to an uncircumcised penis?)
Even with lubrication, the most i can retract barely exposes the entire head, and definitely does not allow for full "unfurling" and even then I have to keep applying artificial lubricants every few minutes, even during sex, to avoid the discomfort, otherwise it dries up and the problem persists.

I have no white starchy film like i have heard mentioned, and i don't wash the area with soap, only warm water.

Any help is much appreciated, sorry for the long post.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-18-2015, 11:53 AM   #2
pufarg
(male)

pufarg HB User
Smile Re: Foreskin Discomfort During Intercourse

Hi Sabne,

For what itís worth, youíre not the first guy to go through this.

For many of us, the foreskin naturally retracts when weíre young and so there are no problems as we get older, but for some of us, itís as you describe it. There may be little adhesions along the corona of glans penis (the band that runs below the head). The thing to keep is mind is that the foreskin is pliable and can stretch but not easily. Lubrication is very important so that the skin doesnít crack or develop little fissures which can be quite painful.

Best advice (unless you want to consider circumcision) is to work on it every day. Use some sort of a gentle lotion and massage the skin, moving it back a little more every day. Gradually, the skin will be supple enough that it will easily slide back over the glans, but it takes TIME. Donít rush it or youíll have the pain problems.

Generally, the foreskin tends to contain moisture around the glans in an uncircumcised penis, so it doesnít dry out like you might see on an uncut penis. Iíd try the daily lotion and stretching for a bit, but if it persists and doesnít respond to that approach, then itís time to check in with a family physician and get him/her to have a look. Donít be embarrassed by it Ė they see all sorts of penises every day. Good luck. Keep us posted on how you make out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabne View Post
Hi, I've been reading through some threads and can't find anything quite describing my concerns, so I post this in hope of finding some clarity.

My glans and foreskin seem unusually dry and stick to one-another at all times. While erect, my foreskin cannot retract further than halfway down the glans, and the dryness causes the glans discomfort to retract the skin at all.
This becomes very uncomfortable during sex and masturbation and without excessive lubrication the dry foreskin moving up and down is almost painful, and feels like rubbing the glans with dry fingers or skin does. (Is it normal for dry skin to feel like this to an uncircumcised penis?)
Even with lubrication, the most i can retract barely exposes the entire head, and definitely does not allow for full "unfurling" and even then I have to keep applying artificial lubricants every few minutes, even during sex, to avoid the discomfort, otherwise it dries up and the problem persists.

I have no white starchy film like i have heard mentioned, and i don't wash the area with soap, only warm water.

Any help is much appreciated, sorry for the long post.

Closed Thread

Tags
dry, foreskin, tight