It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Women Message Board

Urgent problem: Experiencing a bad vaginal pain (travelling in middle east)

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-16-2008, 04:05 AM   #1
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: On the road...
Posts: 1
Ontheroad007 HB User
Urgent problem: Experiencing a bad vaginal pain (travelling in middle east)


In the past few weeks (dating back to about 2 months ago), anytime my boyfriend and I have sexual intercouse, I experience a bad pain in my inside left vaginal wall. It has been getting worse and worse.

When I'm not having sex, it's fine and I experience no pain at all.

If I could best describe it, I'd describe it as a really sharp pain... almost like an open scab pain. It hurts/burns anytime anything goes near it. It's not a deep abdominal pain, more like a scab or open wound. Its really bad and painfull. I can pinpint right where the pain is hapenning. I don't know what this could be... maybe a rip of some sort? Could it be a cist? I have no idea... There is no vaginal discharge or any sort - just that pain...

If it matters, i've been on the birth control pill (Yasim) for the last 18 months.

To make matters worse, I am travelling through the middle east for 3 months (currently in Turkey) and don't know (a) where to see a doctor or (b) if a doctor for this sort of thing even exists here...

Does anyone have any idea what this pain could be? Any suggestions on what I can do? Would some generic antibiotics help? Any creams you can suggest that might be available to me in Turkey?

I would really apprecaite if someone could get back to me asap as I don't always have access to the internet... thanks in advance for your help.

Sponsors Lightbulb
Old 07-16-2008, 04:37 AM   #2
Junior Member
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: uk
Posts: 15
littlegem37 HB User
Re: Urgent problem: Experiencing a bad vaginal pain (travelling in middle east)

Hi you could have pelvic inflammotory disease with no discharge. everytime you have intercourse it is very sensative which will cause you pain yes go to the doctors he should give you antibiotics for this and use lubricant when having sex will help as well.

good luck

hope you feel better soon

Closed Thread

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
Daughter has frequent/urgent urination atwitsend321 Urology 2 03-15-2009 05:31 AM
URGENT! in need of advice! PLEASE PLEASE READ! commodorecutie Women's Health 7 10-01-2007 02:50 AM
Kidney stone, stent, and travelling w/stent - urgent!!! lizzy76 Kidney Disorders 3 09-05-2007 02:15 AM
Lab help urgent!!! naomi81 Addison's Disease 2 10-14-2006 10:44 PM
Early Menopause due to Treatment urgent help needed!!!!!!!!!! texan1771 Cancer: Cervical & Ovarian 4 12-04-2005 08:42 PM
Swallowing Problem - Urgent Advice Needed Please vegans Open to All Other Health Topics 0 06-28-2005 01:11 AM
Anxiety, heart problem or just crazy???? Hugger883 Heart Disorders 4 01-18-2004 04:12 AM
URGENT HELP!!! ~ This is horrible pain. MarLyG137 Bowel Disorders 2 12-06-2003 06:42 AM
Could this be my problem for the past 9 yrs KayKay Lyme Disease 2 09-15-2003 04:22 PM

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Sign Up Today!

Ask our community of thousands of members your health questions, and learn from others experiences. Join the conversation!

I want my free account

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:37 PM.

Site owned and operated by HealthBoards.comô
© 1998-2018 HealthBoards.comô All rights reserved.
Do not copy or redistribute in any form!