It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Women Message Board

please help i,m goin mad here with frustration!

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-11-2012, 05:29 AM   #1
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: ayr
Posts: 1
ladynightuk HB User
Angry please help i,m goin mad here with frustration!

i,m a 38yr old women and have been married for 5yrs now and each time i have sex with my husband i get so wet he ends up stopping because he and i have lost all sensation and i have to resort to something else to please him instead which leaves me so frustrated i keep hearing its normal for me to get wet but isnt there anything i can do about this so i can enjoy sex again please help!

Sponsors Lightbulb
Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Sign Up Today!

Ask our community of thousands of members your health questions, and learn from others experiences. Join the conversation!

I want my free account

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:48 AM.

Site owned and operated by HealthBoards.comô
© 1998-2018 HealthBoards.comô All rights reserved.
Do not copy or redistribute in any form!