It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Share Your Acne Story Message Board

FYI that actually works to get rid of pimples overnight(or visibly reduce it and tone

Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-26-2016, 12:06 PM   #1
smoothasapimple
(female)

smoothasapimple HB User
FYI that actually works to get rid of pimples overnight(or visibly reduce it and tone

So for as long as I can remember I've always had these bumps on my forehead that never went away, I had big red bumps on my chin and on my cheeks by my nose. I tried all these different medications that were expensive but nothing ever worked. So I decided to make my own medicine.
First what I did was fill my sink up with hot water and put my head over it with a towel over my head. Locking in the steam which opens your pores so the medicine not only reduces the redness but can remove the root of the pimple without popping it and causing more.
Then I got ice wrapped it in an undershirt and put it on the spots. You could see the difference already. The acne was not as red and big as before.
Of coarse this didn't rid them of my problems... no. I wasn't expecting that but it definitely had improvement. So then I as looking around my house and saw a few thing that could be used as a DIY acne medicine.
I had hydrogen peroxide, Ideprophen, salt, and a cucumber.
So I chopped up the cucumber let it sit and strained it. Leaving only the juice. Let the Ideprophen sit In the hydrogen peroxide so it would dissolve it. And after everything was done I mixed it all together and put the salt it. And let it thicken. If it doesn't thicken then put a littler flour in it. The steam helps to open pores so do this before and after
It worked really well for me. Ny face was cleared In two days. Be sure to put on moisturiser and Aloevera hell after so it doesn't dry your face out.
Now if your face doesn't clear don't freak you can use a little bit of toothpaste preferably white and dab it on there. You can leave it over night or even wash it off in fifteen minutes.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply