It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Share Your Acne Story Message Board

Zineryt cure

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-15-2013, 01:21 AM   #1
Zineryt
(male)

Zineryt HB User
Zineryt cure

I first started getting breakouts when I was about 14 years old I tryed various Roll on lotions, topical creams, anti biotics, pretty much everything the doctors could give me but none where successful. So finally when I was about 15 they decided to start me on roaccutane tablets because I tried everything else. They put me on a 6 month course and various blood tests. Accutane made my skin and lips dry but nothing bad I didn't use any moistureiser because the whole put of accutane is to dry out your skin even though my dermatologist told me to do so. I got a few breakouts at first but my acne got a lot better over the 6 month course and finally I was cured I didn't have one breakout. 6 months later my skin was still breakout free and I then seen my dermo about my scars they were like red but luckily not pitted. My dermo suggested dermaroller sessions I had two sessions and it made a good difference. Waiting for my third session I noticed I started getting breakouts so I cancelled my oppointment at hammersmith hospital to a later date but it got worse. I asked my doctor about a second course of accutane but she said try some antibiotics first so I did 2 months later no difference and acne had got worse. I then got told about zineryt a roll on lotion I've been using for about 4 weeks my acne had cleared up loads! Also a mates aswell, The first week I used it day and night but my skin was getting way to dry so I then used it just at nights which was just as good my skin is getting clearer by the day but I still get the odd breakout I use it along with salcura facewash with I got off amazon a type of facewash. What I also do to keep breakouts down, dont eat fried or processed food hardly drink fizzy drink. Drink lots of water and clean my face morning and night. NEVER use soap on your face it will make breakouts worse also makesure your face is clean before you put the zineryt on.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread