It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Share Your Acne Story Message Board

My acne fight... and victory.

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-30-2013, 01:49 PM   #1
AcDoseDev
(male)

AcDoseDev HB User
My acne fight... and victory.

Hi boys and girls,

Let me share my acne fighting story with you.

First, I would like to tell you that I am not going to persuade you to do that I've done, I just share my story, so make your own conclusions.

I had been suffering from severe acne for a long time. My fight was hard: I tried different drugs, took medical procedures, passed tons of medical inspections, changed ways of my life. I even tried some 'non-traditional' treatments like hardening, starvation and meditation. I spent endless hours on my treatments as well as a lot of money. The result was NOTHING. Even worse, several times I met inexperienced doctors that really didn't understand what they do so finally they aggravated the acne process. My skin constantly had been getting worse because of pustules left deep scars. All this lasted for several years.
Once I heard about Accutane and decided to use the chance. First I was slightly scared about the large list of side effects, but still decided to take the treatment.

Well, after 6 months of the treatment my skin was almost clear, I could say that 99% of my skin problems had gone. The only side effect I had encountered is a problem with my hair. They had become very thin and sensitive. I think I didn't get any other side effect from the large list, at least so far (I finished the treatment about 5 years ago).

The main problem with my skin now is deep post-acne scars. I take laser pilings periodically, but the skin improves sloooowly. The main problem with laser pilings is a long recovery period, so I have to take a vacation at my job.
Well, I wish I had heard about Accutane earlier.

Again, I don't not advertise you to take the Aaccutane treatment. As I said, I just share my story.

Take care of yourself

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread

Tags
accutane, isotretinoin, roaccutane