It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Share Your Depression Story Message Board

Unstable

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-10-2017, 08:56 AM   #1
Disappear
(male)

Disappear HB User
Unstable

I have my problems with depressions from a young age. But my parents did not really believe that depression is a disease. When I was 16, I met a friend with whom I could share my thoughts. But then she abandoned me because of my insecurity issue. What followed was a 3-4 month period worse than anything I had to deal with. And I was able to hide it from most of the people including my parents. I managed to come out of it by sheer mental strength, start college. I took a resolution that I won't ever get attached to any one else and will only care for myself. The first 1 and a half year went by fine until now. Somehow, I managed to get too close to some one, made a few friend and the depression problems have started. Its so bad that I just want to disappear somewhere else. And its worse when you have no one to share your thoughts. The problem with depression is that to the entire world its just a cliche thing but to the person suffering from it, its like a disaster. And in my case, people won't believe that I can even have a problem as I am often the one who cracks up jokes in class and what not. But then again I scold myself for not being strong enough to come out of something like this. I really don't know what will happen but I just feel so tired - every single day is a drag - I really want to disappear somewhere - I know that explaining something like this to people will actually make them think that I am just an emotionally unstable guy - I will fight the demons all by myself until I can

Last edited by Administrator; 03-10-2017 at 09:37 AM.

The following user gives a hug of support to Disappear:
FredEurope01 (03-17-2017)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread