It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Share Your Lyme Disease Story Message Board

• long hard road

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 05-01-2014, 02:13 PM   #1
    karenb66
    (female)

karenb66 HB User
    long hard road

Hi guys, here is my story. I hope it motivates everyone to keep fighting.

After years of immune system issues manifesting in strange and often extremely painful ways, I requested a Lyme test from my doctor. I found Shea Medical during an online search and was able to discuss my test results with the professionals at Shea who specialize in Lyme disease treatment.

After hearing my tests were typical for chronic Lyme, I debated taking leave from work to get treated. Before I had made a decision, it was made for me I was hospitalized with kidney and intestinal struggles. After having a hysterectomy and my gall bladder removed, I knew I couldn't afford to lose any more of my organs.

Two weeks after I checked out of the hospital I drove to Arizona and met with the Shea Medical staff for a complete workup and treatment plan. During my 8 weeks of treatment, I experienced some amazing results that allowed me to be more positive about my situation, and gave short-term relief to many of my symptoms.

Unfortunately, the road to Lyme recovery is not pain-free, but I have hope that I am now on the road to recovery and see the benefits of the treatments I received. I know my healing is in God's hands now and I have hope!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread