It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Shingles Message Board

• Remedy for shingles and insect bites

• Post New Thread   Reply Reply
    Old 12-10-2014, 08:08 AM   #1
    1shortnana
    (female)

1shortnana HB User
    Remedy for shingles and insect bites

Our daughter was seven years old when she came down with shingles on the crown of her head. A straight line continued toward her nose. Our doctor said there was no medication for her and he feared she would go blind. He had never heard of a child afflicted with shingles. I prayed and asked my Father in Heaven what to do for her. I was told to apply a paste made with raw apple cider vinegar and Aztec Indian Healing Clay. Within the half hour the majority of the pain subsided. I continued to clean and apply fresh clay paste until it was completely cleared up. The pain was entirely gone by the next morning. She has only one small scar from the episode.
    I have implored others afflicted with shingles to try the clay. Everyone that has tried it has had more relief than anything else they tried. I hope this helps many others.
    I have also used this paste for scorpion stings, fire ant bites, spider bites and beach flea bites. It is amazing stuff!!! And affordable.

Last edited by 1shortnana; 12-10-2014 at 08:12 AM. Reason: corrected statement

The Following User Says Thank You to 1shortnana For This Useful Post:
    SOE (03-01-2015)
    Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply