It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Acne Message Board

• this will help female adult acne....

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 05-26-2004, 03:19 PM   #1
    frutilla

frutilla HB User
    this will help female adult acne....

Im 29 years and since i got my first period had a tendency to break out, i dont remember being bothered by acne until i was 23 when i had a huge breakout on my chin , before it was very mild and one pimple didnt bother me..
    this first heavy breakout happened after a car accident ( so yes, stress can affect acne) i cured it with a with chinese doctor , it was preety bad and lasted about 2 or 3 months ..
    , a year ago i broke out again after years of good skin ( after i got divorced and moved to a new country), this time only on my lower back and jawline , but deeep cystic acne!!!!!!! very painful , i cried for months and didnt concentrated in anything else..
    I went to chinese doc again and helped a lot but was very expensive and had no insurance (im in Europe), finally i cured my acne in 2 months with the following:

fasting (i saw results right away!!)
    vitex
    saw palmetto (very very good)
    green tea
    soy products
    no milk stuff
    no sugar (a must)
    no refined foods
    no refined carbs
    no drugs ( i mean recreational)
    liver flush ( with lemon and olive oil)
    lots of water
    clove and oregano face steam bath every other day...
    origins spot remover (dries em fast!)

i had a mild breakout a month ago after overeating,stress, traveling and drinking , started fasting and pimples stoped right away, had to start my old regime again and now im clearing beautifuly , i also decided to try a low dose of spiro and i guess its also working , i thing a combination of medicine and natural cure is the best and fastest way to get rid of it .
    my mistake was to forget about it and start with my old habits again , i guess i have to live with this all my life !!! also i realised that a giood attitude is one of the most important thing , dont get upset , dont judge , dont blame , your liver will work better and will get rid of hormonal exeses ...
    hope that helps ,xcuse my english

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-26-2004, 03:27 PM   #2
    bingling

bingling HB User
    Re: this will help female adult acne....

Yeah ..your right about the dairy thing for sure.Milk companies like to make you think that it gives you clear skin...bull!!!.Our bodies don't prossess it properly cause it's ment for cows ...not people.

Old 05-26-2004, 03:40 PM   #3
    Jeanster
    (female)

Jeanster HB User

Hi,
    I am 31 and have developed greasy, oily skin that is broken out in small bumps all over my face. I can't get rid of it. I was reading your regime and was wondering what vitex is? And the steam thing, what exacly do you do with the herbs? Do you use green tea cleansers and moisturizers or do you just drink the green tea?

Jeanster

Old 05-26-2004, 04:08 PM   #4
    mellytalent

mellytalent HB User

i was just wondering what you meant by "fasting"- literally not eating for days at a time? or only eating during certain times of the day (after sun down for example)? it just seems like a tough thing to do. i'm a college student and think i would go nuts not bein able to eat!

Old 05-27-2004, 11:26 AM   #5
    frutilla

frutilla HB User

-Vitex is a very old herb discovered in Germany many many years ago,its used to treat hormonal imbalances in females , the latin name is Agnus Castus , it works slowly ( 2 months minimum) but its safe and no side effects ...
    For fasting u should go to ******** website they have great techniques to cleanse your liver and fast , you have to prepare your body to fast otherwise if u stop eating you will get poisoned with your own toxins, so minimum one week before you should eat just fruits and veggies ...
    after that you can fast for 3 days only on water and fluids , even more days if u are not so thin, then break the fast with fruits and veggies but dont come back to old habits right away...
    Fasting is quite safe if done properly , it takes discipline but wont harm your health , in fact many people do it and feel more energy after a couple of days,im thin and didnt experience any problems while fasting , i lost a couple of pounds and my face got clear , give it a try but first make sure you do it right..
    good luck!

Old 05-27-2004, 11:33 AM   #6
    frutilla

frutilla HB User

The steam thing
    -just put arround 10-20 cloves and a spoon of oregano in a pot full of water , place on fire and wait until its boiling , remove from stove and then place your face 20 cms above the steam with a towel covering your head and the pot , make sure you dont burn your face , do it for 10 minutes , then rinse of , exfoliate or use a mask ...close the pores with cold water otherwise they will stay open..
    u can also use essential oils of clove oregano and lavender ...the clove oil burns more so i prefer real cloves , the smell is quite strong and some people hate it ..

Old 05-28-2004, 04:14 AM   #7
    22Girl

22Girl HB User

Black Cohosh also helps heaps! I take a mix of Vitex and Black Cohosh.

Closed Thread