It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cosmetic / Plastic Surgery Message Board

• Gunter or Constantian?

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 05-26-2004, 07:24 PM   #1
    spinsta
    (male)

spinsta HB User
    Gunter or Constantian?

I am a young female and I'm having a revision rhinoplasty done this year and I've consulted two doctors: Jack Gunter in Dallas and Dr. Constantian in New HAmpshire. I'm having a really hard time deciding between the two. Can anyone recommend one over the other?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-04-2004, 04:21 PM   #2
    wannabehotguy
    Inactive

wannabehotguy HB User
    Re: Gunter or Constantian?

Dr. Gunter sounds like such an outstanding Doctor. I am thinking ** having my a****ge looking nose turned into a super star nose but I WANT *** BEST doctor for nose. When you talked with Dr. Gunter did he seem patient, and calm and even happy? Did he go over risks and what your nose could look like after *** surgery if all goes well? Did he show you a computer diagram ** your nose? What did you gut OR intuition tell you about both doctors? please post back. I am curious to know more about both doctors.

PS. Intuition is usually always right!

Old 06-05-2004, 07:24 PM   #3
    carribeansun

carribeansun HB User

I wasn't overly excited by some work that I saw dr. constantian do to a particular patient. My favorite rhinoplasty surgeon is dr. denenberg in omaha nebraska.

Also check out russel kridel in houston.

Old 06-08-2004, 12:52 PM   #4
    elle00110
    (female)

elle00110 HB User

You should consider Dr. Toriumi (Chicago). I recently had a revision rhinoplasty done by him three months ago and I am very very happy. My nose finally looks normal. He eliminated the pointiness that my previous surgeries had created and my nose is really great now. It looks natural and pretty! It is a miracle.

Old 06-08-2004, 04:44 PM   #5
    cordelia

cordelia HB User

Hi,

I wanted to add another name to your list, Dr. Daniel Becker in NJ. I am only two weeks post op from a revision rhinoplasty with him. I spent a long time on these boards researching doctors before I chose him. So far, I am Extremely pleased with the results. He fixed my collapsed nasal valve problem with cartilage grafts and reduced the size of my columella. My breathing was noticeably improved immediately, and according to the doctor it will keep improving as my swelling goes down. I was very apprehensive about having a second nasal surgery (it's been 7 years since my first one), but I am very happy with Dr. Becker's work. Also, he's a really nice guy who has a great way of making you feel at ease. I drove 3 1/2 hours to NJ for the surgery, but it was worth it!

Good luck!

Old 07-10-2007, 09:41 AM   #6
    mimitoux
    (female)

mimitoux HB User

Whom did you choose? I'm torn between those two as well.

Closed Thread