It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board

• ???Early Early Pregnancy Signs???

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 09-09-2004, 10:45 AM   #1
    laurabelle1317
    Senior Veteran

laurabelle1317 HB User
    Question ???Early Early Pregnancy Signs???

Hi,

I have a few questions...so I am just going to list them. Thanks! I have enjoyed reading people's posts!

1. What is the soonest after intercourse that it takes until the time of conception?

2. What is the soonest after intercourse one might start to detect signs of pregnancy? About 24hrs after my husband and I had intercourse my nipples were very sore and continue to be. It has been 3 days now. I know this can be PMS, however I have never before had sore nipples/breasts with PMS.

3. With sore/tender breasts, is it usually the entire breast, or could it just be the nipples?

4. Are sleep disturbances a sign of pregnancy? The past 2 nights I have woken up aorund 4am and then not been able to go back to sleep for 1 and half to 3 hrs later.

Thanks for all your help!!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-09-2004, 06:03 PM   #2
    dizzygirl
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

dizzygirl HB User
    Re: ???Early Early Pregnancy Signs???

Hi, fertilization can happen in about 40 hours. I am almost seven weeks, and my breasts hurt pretty earlt, but not my nipples. I am not sure how fast you may have symptoms, but I would imagine a week or so. I am also used to sleeping poorly, so I am not sure about sleep disturbances, I hope other people will chime in for you! Good luck. I took a test a couple of days after I thought I was pregnant, and it was negative, but sfter I missed a period, they were positive.

Carrie

Old 09-10-2004, 12:13 AM   #3
    barton93
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

barton93 HB User

Symptoms start at different times for everyone, but I don't know of anyone that has experienced symptoms that early into it. If you did indeed get pregnant from the last time you had intercourse...........your little one would be in the process of attaching itself to the endometrium; full attachment occurs roughly around 9-10 days after conception. At this stage, I wouldn't think you would be feeling anything since you would only be days into it, but you never know.

Old 09-20-2004, 11:31 AM   #4
    kierrasmommy
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

kierrasmommy HB User

Hi, I was wondering the same thing a couple weeks ago and tried to see what I could find out about it, I did find out that few women can feel symptoms as early as a couple days after conception, 24 hours may be a bit soon...unless your DH has super sperm swimmers but I would never say it's not a possibility, everyone is different. Are you sure there wasn't another BD session a couple days prior? I find out this week if my symptoms were correct. Goodluck to you.

Closed Thread