It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Infertility Message Board

• 2ww... anyone had luck with repronex/hcg/iui?

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 11-08-2004, 02:05 PM   #1
    ttcbabynmber1

ttcbabynmber1 HB User
    Question 2ww... anyone had luck with repronex/hcg/iui?

Hello I'm new My hubby and I are ttc for the past 2 years. We have a new RE and he has started me on 2 75 IU amps of Repronex beginning day three... then after 4 days 1 vial 75 IU until the U/S says i'm ready for HCG... then an IUI 24 hours following. So, I am 2 ww waiting! AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! Does anyone know of any success rates with repronex and IUI? Everything looks great they say, but we still aren't conceiving naturally... also, we would love to hear any positive or negative stories Thanks so much and BABYDUST to you all!

Melody
    Personal:
    1 year all natural
    6 months clomid with 1 IUI
    1 Repronex/HCG/IUI on 11/6/04 2ww

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-10-2004, 10:17 AM   #2
    Tippy28

Tippy28 HB User
    Re: 2ww... anyone had luck with repronex/hcg/iui?

Quote:
    Originally Posted by ttcbabynmber1
    Hello I'm new My hubby and I are ttc for the past 2 years. We have a new RE and he has started me on 2 75 IU amps of Repronex beginning day three... then after 4 days 1 vial 75 IU until the U/S says i'm ready for HCG... then an IUI 24 hours following. So, I am 2 ww waiting! AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! Does anyone know of any success rates with repronex and IUI? Everything looks great they say, but we still aren't conceiving naturally... also, we would love to hear any positive or negative stories Thanks so much and BABYDUST to you all!

Melody
    Personal:
    1 year all natural
    6 months clomid with 1 IUI
    1 Repronex/HCG/IUI on 11/6/04 2ww
    Hi, I am also on repronex. I was on chlomid for 6 tries and I did not respond to any. I started the repronex a month ago and responded great. I had my IUI and negative. I am trying it again this month. I started 10/31 (day 3) and I am still on them (3 vials). I am not responding like I did last month. I wish you the best of luck. I have not heard anyone else on repronex so I do not know the success stories on it.
    Tippy

Closed Thread