It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Schizophrenia Message Board

• Do i have schizophrenia??

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 11-20-2004, 11:07 PM   #16
    rhinestone

rhinestone HB User
    Re: Do i have schizophrenia??

hi elenaroberts,

show your mom these posts.....I hope I'm not being arrogant to think she might get you a different doctor...how can hallucinations be "normal". You have an illness and you need a doctor who will take it seriously...

I hope you will take this gently...You need to be looking for something that will heal you and bring you good health, ,,,not wishing to get worse...I'm glad to see that you believe in God,,,I do too. If you really truly and honestly believe in His existence, He will take your breath away all you want. You need to pray for guidance and ask God to show you the goodness of life and the goodness of God;;I'll go out on a limb here...you may be suffering from depression.

I am so glad to have found the healing that I have found through not just medicine but also alternative healing....but also if it wasn't for God, I would probably be totally and hopelessly mad. I lean on Him daily for healing from the past. elenaroberts, please think on what I've said. God would never want you to be ill and He knows what is best for you.

A last piece of advice for you if I may...find out what makes you enjoy life and get more of it. And ask your mom for a pet; A dog, or a cat is best, or even just aquarium fish. Then find out ways to make it's life miserable...just kidding (: --Be it's best friend--. And get involved in a humanitarian cause; you're not too young for that.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-21-2004, 10:43 AM   #17
    elenaroberts

elenaroberts HB User

Hi,thanks for your advices,i already have a dogfor one year now.im from turkey,sorry i dont know what is humanitarian?well my mom doesnt understand english enough to read these but if i tell her i dont think she would believe things you wroteand she might even be angry for i look for another advices and dont trust my doctor!i dont know what will be in the future.have you changed your mind you were saying i have scizophrenia,now you say i might have depression do you mean both of them??

Old 11-21-2004, 10:45 AM   #18
    elenaroberts

elenaroberts HB User

Now ive written a mail to one of the best psychiatrists in turkey i hope he mails me too

Old 11-24-2004, 03:31 PM   #19
    rhinestone

rhinestone HB User

hi elenaroberts,

sorry it took me so long to get back; I couldn't reach the boards. Humanitarian is where you help other people like in the United States it would be either with the United Way or with a lot of other places. What do you think? You can find something you like doing and stick with it forever; work at your own pace. One of my favorites is giving blood or plasma but you can't if you are on seroquel (you can't donate blood, probably the same for plasma). The following are all links for the US. I don't know if Turkey has the same or similar:

Craft for charity:

[url]http://www.bevscountrycottage.com/charity-links.html[/url]

Or donate to charity:

[url]http://hotelph.com/dir/Top/Society/Philanthropy/Free_Donations/[/url]

Or volunteeer for charity:

[url]http://hotelph.com/dir/Top/Society/Philanthropy/Volunteering/[/url]

Teen volunteering:

[url]http://hotelph.com/dir/Top/Kids_and_Teens/Teen_Life/Volunteering_and_Service/[/url]

Schizophrenia + depression: they go together.

"well my mom doesnt understand english enough to read these but if i tell her i dont think she would believe things you wrote"

Which things? Truth is stranger than fiction, as they say.

Did your doctor who you wrote to ever get back to you?

God bless.

Last edited by rhinestone; 11-24-2004 at 08:56 PM.

Old 11-25-2004, 10:32 AM   #20
    elenaroberts

elenaroberts HB User

Hi rhinestone!!Unfortunately that doctor hasnt mailed me maybe he will later.(i hope)
    i was saying my mom will never believe i could be schizophrenic,cuz my doctor made her believe im not.
    today on the news there was a scientist saying"our life-world may be a computer game"and my mom said "look its normal ,a scientist even believes that"and i thought "what!!!am i right are you robots??OMG i started to think again,this could be a last message for me not to go to hell.or i also think i might go to hell because i think normal and my mind doesnt believe in god(only my heart does)i might be punished for that i dont know what to think!!!im going INSANE!!!!ive also realized before taking drugs for ocd those would annoy me more i guess these meds made something to my senses.

Old 11-26-2004, 05:50 PM   #21
    rhinestone

rhinestone HB User

Hi elenaroberts,

I had to take my posts down where I told my story of while I was in the hospital; my mom just told me something on the phone; I realized that with what she told me anyone who read my posts who was from the first hospital could have known who I was.

I just wonder if you shouldn't take your name of your post;; I hope you find the help you need. You could try an American doctor.

Anyway, please do what you can to believe in God; you could try reading the Bible (it makes a lot more sense than people think and reading brings faith) I think reading the Bible can be overdone, but I may be wrong. Believe on Jesus to be saved...you need it to escape hell and find heaven. Then if you still wonder if God is real, ask Him to show Himself real to you; a lot of people have done this and God has shown Himself to them in some way or another. Find the verse in the Bible where it says "there is no speech nor language where their voice is not heard."

God bless you richly,

p.s. I'm sure I'm not a robot

Last edited by rhinestone; 11-26-2004 at 06:26 PM.

Old 11-28-2004, 11:28 AM   #22
    elenaroberts

elenaroberts HB User

hi i used to be a religious christian but not anymore because iwas afraid my parens would never be saved(they re no christians) so i ended believing in christ.i would very much want us to be religious christians.unfortunately i find no happiness in other religions
    god bless you too

Old 11-28-2004, 02:56 PM   #23
    rhinestone

rhinestone HB User

your eternal destiny? or believing the same as your parents? it's your choice.

I hope you make the right decision. There's hardly a Christian alive who hasn't left or lost something important to follow the Way. I could tell you my story but again then anyone reading this would know who I am; I left my culture and way of life for Christ, and became like Abraham, a stranger in a strange land.

God bless. I will be praying for you. To paraphrase Fleetwood Mac: "you gotta go your own way, go your own way"

Old 11-29-2004, 12:47 PM   #24
    elenaroberts

elenaroberts HB User

thank you,the fact is i dont wanna believe my parents will go to hell,its the hell itself isnt it??i just want happiness but theres always someone telling you something everybody says "this is right you do it" but which one is true which one is my way??i just dont wanna risk my reality for possiblities.

Old 12-19-2004, 12:20 AM   #25
    DarthDooku

DarthDooku HB User

As someone who is schizophrenic, it definitely sounds like you are. I've had similar thoughts but for different reasons. I used to believe that movies reflected what was happening in the real world. And i thought everyone around me was an alien wearing a human disguise like in the movie "The Arrival". I began to think they were waiting for me to find out so they could show me the alien way of life and reveal to me that we all live for millions of years. My dilemma, of course, was whether the fear of finding out the truth was worth living for a million years. Eventually I realized it wasnt true, and started believing my mom was human again.

Old 12-19-2004, 03:44 AM   #26
    elenaroberts

elenaroberts HB User

to Darthdooku::: Hey i use that word "reflection" for something only i can understand.i believe im ally mcbeal and shes my reflection.but i love this belief.i think you and i are similar to each other!some people say im schizo,some say i have ocd and some say im normal.well this is funny isnt it??and i dont know what to think.were you sure about your beliefs and thoughts??how long did it take for the doctor to diagnose you with schizophrenia?

Closed Thread