It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Anger Management Message Board

• uncontrollable anger towards fathers baby need help and advice

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 01-02-2005, 07:22 PM   #31
    kerry1
    Inactive

kerry1 HB User
    Re: uncontrollable anger towards fathers baby need help and advice

Quote:
    Originally Posted by miamore
    kerry 1 thanks for the advice u made me sound pyscho or something, yea I MIGHT NEED PROFESSIONAL HELP BUT WHAT I AM EXPERINCING IS NORMAL
    I never meant to say you were "psycho", but I see a little bit of myself in you - I've gotten so angry & obsessive over guys that it's ruined my life, and they weren't worth it!! So please don't make the same mistake I did and waste your life being angry at this jerk. And I'm worried because your son is his flesh & blood. I hope you don't take out your anger on your kid in any way. Even if you don't hit him, or even yell at him, he can still sense your rage, believe me, kids can sense everything.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-19-2005, 11:08 AM   #32
    Asperger family
    (female)

Asperger family HB User
    Re: uncontrollable anger towards fathers baby need help and advice

HI Mia, you can talk to me if you would like, I went through the exact same thing, with my babys father and with my own parents. I also went through alot of what you did as far as rage and hatred towards him. Yes he is contributing to your behavior, but there is something else triggering it in the first place. If you would like, respond to my post and I will give you my email address...I have been there, done that. Its very very hard to take care of anyone, including yourself, when you find yourself in this kind of situation. Take care and God Bless*

[ please carefully review the posting rules - no emails ]

Last edited by moderator2; 01-19-2005 at 12:45 PM. Reason: please carefully review the posting rules - no emails

Closed Thread