It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Miscarriage & Still Birth Message Board

• Pregnant after Miscarriage

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 04-28-2005, 09:10 AM   #1
    lyciae
    (female)

lyciae HB User
    Pregnant after Miscarriage

I had a complete miscarriage on April 11, 2003 I bled for 3 1/2 days. My levels went down to negative and I lost all my pregnancy symptoms. Now it is April 28th and I have a headache sore breast and I am extemely tired. I am just curious if anyone has gotten pregnant that soon after a miscarriage and what symptoms they may have had and how soon they started.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-28-2005, 11:39 AM   #2
    ASDGRMama
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

ASDGRMama HB User
    Re: Pregnant after Miscarriage

After my first miscarriage I ovulated three weeks later and became pregnant (I have long cycles and typically ovulate on the 21st day of my cycle). I started having symptoms about four weeks after the miscarriage.

After my second miscarriage I became pregnant only 10 days later and began having symptoms within a week (breast tenderness and nausea).

Both pregnancies went well but I had a lot more nausea during those pregnancies than during any of the others (don't know if it had anything to do with the miscarriages or not).

Many of the symptoms of early pregnancy are also symptoms of PMS. PMS typically starts a couple of days after ovulation. If you ovulated on the 14th day post miscarriage and didn't get pregnant you may be experiencing PMS.

The best way to determine pregnancy would be to contact your doctor and have him do another HCG test.

Let us know!

Love and Prayers, Kelly

Old 05-06-2005, 08:47 AM   #3
    im1here
    Veteran
    (female)

im1here HB User
    Re: Pregnant after Miscarriage

I'm glad to see this post...I hope there are lots of responses. I had a m/c in february. My OBGYN told me to wait atleast one cycle before trying again. I waited 2, and now I'm pregnant 5weeks....I'm TERRIFIED that history will repeat itself.

Good luck to you!

Jenn

Closed Thread