It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Anxiety Message Board

• Lexapro is working but I am so tired...Part 2

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 05-13-2005, 05:12 PM   #16
    adam2000
    Veteran
    (male)

adam2000 HB User
    Re: Lexapro is working but I am so tired...Part 2

good deal. ya know, its amazing, i look through all these posts, what a variety of meds out there. Why wouldnt someone just invent a one pill cure all drug...

"An obstacle is just a stepping stone"

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-13-2005, 05:12 PM   #17
    Bell99
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

Bell99 HB User

Adam sounds like you need a good nights sleep!! Glad it's over and hopefully you will know something either way soon At least you can take something now. Hope you get some good rests tonight.
    I am touchy feely with kids it's my hubby Not sure why I feel this way, almost like he is stalking me or something. I had this even worse like I said on the Zoloft almost like It repulsed me to be touched so it's not that bad YET!
    At night after I get the kids to bed I am falling off and sleeping like a rock it's been great. I haven't slept this good in a decade.

Old 05-13-2005, 05:49 PM   #18
    littlejmb
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

littlejmb HB Userlittlejmb HB User

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Bell99
    Adam sounds like you need a good nights sleep!! Glad it's over and hopefully you will know something either way soon At least you can take something now. Hope you get some good rests tonight.
    I am touchy feely with kids it's my hubby Not sure why I feel this way, almost like he is stalking me or something. I had this even worse like I said on the Zoloft almost like It repulsed me to be touched so it's not that bad YET!
    At night after I get the kids to bed I am falling off and sleeping like a rock it's been great. I haven't slept this good in a decade.
    I haven't slept that great this week, I think it's all the allergy meds I am taking. Hope it is better tonight. Hopefully you well get over the touchy thing with your hubby. But with me - he'd probably be saying I"m the one stalking him! lol

Old 05-13-2005, 05:50 PM   #19
    littlejmb
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

littlejmb HB Userlittlejmb HB User

one pill cure all would be a wonder drug!!

Old 05-15-2005, 08:30 PM   #20
    campingirl72
    Veteran
    (female)

campingirl72 HB User

hi litt ~ I found you guys over here
    do you just take regular Sudafed? I have alergies too but antihistamines make me sooo sleepy, so I just do alergy eye drops for itchy eyes and just deal with the sneezing ~ you said the Sudafed peps you up and takes away your appetite though (which I would love!!!) so just wondering if you take plain Sudafed or Sudafed allergy or what? and how often, once/day?
    also, does taking the Ginko Biloba help with the sexual side effect problem you are having?

hi Adam ~ I feel so bad for you reading all of this ~ makes me wish we all could have been there with you to help you through this, when you are feeling so crappy and antsy and stuff, I wish I could give you a big hug I hope you are feeling better ~ and I hope after you have been off the old meds (paxil was it??) and on the new (zoloft?) for a few weeks you will feel so much better ~ i think after a few weeks totally off the old and on the new you will feel better ~ it takes your body awhile to adjust ~ I'm hopin the best for you!!!!

Last edited by campingirl72; 05-16-2005 at 08:11 PM.

Closed Thread