It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Anxiety Message Board

• Strange feeling in foot!!!!

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 05-19-2005, 08:48 PM   #1
    209mayne
    (male)

209mayne HB User
    Strange feeling in foot!!!!

hello everyone, for the past 4 days ive had this strange feeling in my left foot its hard to explain but here it goes, kinda like u can feel the blood going through one vein unsmoothly, or a tremor or shaking but inside you, cant feel it from the outside, it constant like heartbeats, anyways sometimes i really feel them but sometimes their mild but they are alway with me, i suffer from health anxiety and have been thinking i have ALS for a month now and i cant shake it, i suffer from anxiety but i dont get anxiety attacks and panic attacks anymore my symptoms that i used to get have finally gone like twitching but still get some, so can someone please give me feedback do you every feel something like this, i was in the doctors office the other day for blood test results and i asked him about my foot he checked it and said circulation is good but that was 3 days i go im still feelin it, oh and i have felt it twice for about a couple of seconds each time in my left hand as well

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-20-2005, 08:10 PM   #2
    kalaha
    (female)

kalaha HB User
    Re: Strange feeling in foot!!!!

Does it feel like buzzing, or vibrations? If that's what they feel like, then I have them too. They started in my feet, but sometimes I get them in my left arm. Some days they are terrible, other days not so bad.

Old 05-21-2005, 01:07 PM   #3
    hry33
    Senior Veteran
    (male)

hry33 HB Userhry33 HB User
    Re: Strange feeling in foot!!!!

a possible cause is the fight or flight response which reduces bloodflow to hands, feet and head, causing tingling or numbness, but ask doc if it continues,rub or massage the foot

Closed Thread