It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy (RSD) (CRPS) Message Board

• RSD Systemic - attacking other organs

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 09-09-2005, 03:14 PM   #16
    stlpal
    (female)

stlpal HB User
    Re: RSD Systemic - attacking other organs

Oh, I forgot - no mention of a bone density scan either.

Thanks!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-09-2005, 05:52 PM   #17
    Budko
    Inactive

Budko HB User
    Re: RSD Systemic - attacking other organs

Michele,

(A rheumatologist diagnosed the RSD) Hummmm, I have to question this. I feel that a good Anestheologist that speicalizes in RSD, is the only qualified Doctor to DX RSD. I also was DX by a Craniofacial Doctor, which was treating my Headaches.

Organs and RSD: Ok here is my opinion. From the research I have done, RSD usally presents itself in the organs in the later stages (when it has no where else to spread) of the Disease. I have not found a case that started in the organs, only ended with the organs. (If someone has more info on this, let me know)
    Ok, so here is what I am going to do. I have so much to say, but I don't want to take up someone elses Thread. I will Post you in the Next Couple of days, in response to your last post. Did that make sense? I am in a lot of pain...I have been taking Percs all day, so sometimes I talk in circles LOL :O) I just had an Epidural and I am not Happy with the results.

I'll Post Soon,
    Kim

Old 09-11-2005, 04:11 PM   #18
    kahne9
    (female)

kahne9 HB User
    Unhappy Re: RSD Systemic - attacking other organs

i guess i don't know how to start a thread on this, i tried and nothing happened. anyway...i have had 4 surgeries for crohn's disease and this last one has just about killed me. i got out of the hospital the 5th of april this year. just got out the other day and was in for a week. i'm having all kinds of problems. numbness in several of my fingers (thumb, 1st and middle fingers on right and left hand). bottoms of my feet. and just weird things happening with my body. i'm scared and feel alone. my docs don't know what to do. they say i've had surgery so i'm fine and crohn's free at the moment, i should be fine. but i have a lot of numbness sometimes in arms and legs and just a general feeling of fatigue and depression. i'm in the process of filing for disability. any advice?

Closed Thread