It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Acne Message Board

• Digestive System Cleanse to Eliminate Acne

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 09-15-2005, 11:55 AM   #256
    omega47
    (male)

omega47 HB User
    Re: Digestive System Cleanse to Eliminate Acne

lol i hate this life ...i guess me and you will just have to wait for acne to go away. maybe at 22-23 that's the age acne "should go away" i have my fingers crossed or maybe i brake out really bad one more time im taking accutane. i would have never thought acne can be an internal problem. when i was younger i thought acne is like dirt on your face or somethin and doesnt last more than a year. boy was i wrong, acne never stops.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-15-2005, 02:25 PM   #257
    c0nfused
    (male)

c0nfused HB User

EV, i completed my 36 hour fast this morning and ate a huge breakfast, after working out of course. i havent gone to the bathroom since i started the fast at 5 pm on tuesday, and its now thursday!. im still waiting for that "stool", is this normal? i thought that i would have a nasty looking stool because ive never done this before and i had a bad lifestyle before, minimal exercise and lots of junk food. also, should i still be taking 2x psyllium husks, and 1x activated charcoal?

Old 09-17-2005, 09:16 PM   #258
    health15
    (female)

health15 HB User

I didn't fast before and went 3 times on the first day. Maybe the fasting has something to do with why you haven't gone?

Last edited by health15; 09-17-2005 at 09:18 PM.

Old 09-18-2005, 09:30 AM   #259
    Moon Rising
    (female)

Moon Rising HB User

Everyone who is really interested in doing cleanses really should read the #2 best selling book by Kevin Trudeau called Natural Cures "they" don't want you know about. This book is miraculous(sp)!!! I'm currently doing a Heavy Metal cleanse(Brand name;Cleanse Smart, I got at a health food store) and I have 3 weeks to finish it. I am broke out bad, but I think it's because of all the toxins trying to get out of skin. I am planning on doing a series of cleanses. Colon cleanse, liver cleanse, gallbladder cleanse, parasite cleanse, a candida cleanse, and a kidney/bladder cleanse. I totally believe in ErimusValidus ideas. She is sooo on the right track. Stop putting prescription or non prescription drugs on your face and go to all natural ways of fighting your acne and good luck to all.
    ---MoonRising

Old 09-18-2005, 09:34 AM   #260
    Moon Rising
    (female)

Moon Rising HB User

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Anonym0us
    hi, ill absolutely try this as early as tomorrow!

i have a few questions though:

1. can i still drink my green tea while doing this digestive system cleanse?

2. i intake vitamin A daily; will i still be able to eat this while on this cleanse?

3. can i still gain some weight? because i recently just planned to gain some weight. (im only 120 pounds)

thank you very much ErimusValidus for your time and telling us this wonderful regimen.
    White Tea is even better, 10 times stronger than green tea!!!
    ---MoonRising

Old 09-18-2005, 09:39 AM   #261
    Moon Rising
    (female)

Moon Rising HB User
    Thumbs up Re: Digestive System Cleanse to Eliminate Acne

Quote:
    Originally Posted by ErimusValidus
    Okay, pattersonjk, here goes:

1) If you want to get the ball rolling as quickly as possible you will have to put a little effort in. As I said earlier, I would recommend an initial fasting period i.e. only drink water and only ingest the capsules, until you feel completely empty. Don't worry, this should only take 36 hours maximum in my opinion, and you'll spend a lot of that time asleep. Just don't be tempted to eat until you're done. You'll know when this initial cleanse is over when your stool looks different to usual. You should be able to find pictures (horribly graphic ones ) but if you observe your stool you will know when you're done, trust me! And after that you will notice that your stool is a lot "cleaner". It won't smell as bad as before and it will be solid in consistency.

2) As I said, I continue to take a maintenance dosage of the capsules everyday. I probably don't need to take so much but things are going so well that I don't want to tempt fate for the sake of a few quid a month. Hence it is an ongoing process for me. In that vain I would say that improvement is continual and gradual as well. It took at least two months before I saw a marked improvement but I believe this was because there is an initial period during which the build-up of toxins is expelled. For example, I always used to have these under-the-surface whiteheads (always in the same place) that would breakout periodically, and now since their last breakout they have not returned It's been six months for me now and I haven't had a new spot in over a month. Have patience and you will see results

3) Yes, I chose Activated Charcoal simply because I couldn't find and Bentonite Clay in my health store. In fact, the latter is considered preferable for this process. However, I know that the former works, so I'd stick to that

4) I chose Yakult specifically because it's readily available in supermarkets in a convenient daily bottle form and contains the strain of probiotic recommended for this cleanse. I guess you could try any other product that contains Lactobacillus casei.

5) I once drank some olive oil out of desperation to get some natural Essential Fatty Acids, but I wish hadn't! I've never performed a liver flush. I would have done if I my current regimen hadn't yielded such good results.

6) Like I said, it's been six months and now I don't consider myself to have acne. Don't get me wrong, I still get small whiteheads and the odd blackhead. But that's generally on my chin area due to shaving against the grain and after a spell of heavy drinking. Something I would say in addition to taking these supplements is to relax on external treatments. I cleanse, tone and moisturise my skin at either end of the day, use a gentle exfoliant, and try to shave only with the grain. Don't be tempted to put anything harsh on your face - that only treats the problem, it doesn't go for the source

Hmm, I don't know if my instructions are step-by-step, but it's not that complicated really. I can't honestly remember but I might have taken a higher dosage of the capsules for the initial fast. But other than that I just take them with lunch and dinner daily and that's it.

Edit: By the way, pattersonjk, will you please post the results of your findings as you go along, even if you don't see any success. I would be very grateful, as would other people I am sure. Thank you

EV
    O-R-I-G-I-N-S(Organic cosmetic line) has a charcoal cleanser and it's a light black color. I havent tried it yet but I am going to.
    ---Moonrising

Old 09-18-2005, 10:25 AM   #262
    seamus o
    (male)

seamus o HB User

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Moon Rising
    Everyone who is really interested in doing cleanses really should read the #2 best selling book by Kevin Trudeau called Natural Cures "they" don't want you know about. This book is miraculous(sp)!!! I'm currently doing a Heavy Metal cleanse(Brand name;Cleanse Smart, I got at a health food store) and I have 3 weeks to finish it. I am broke out bad, but I think it's because of all the toxins trying to get out of skin. I am planning on doing a series of cleanses. Colon cleanse, liver cleanse, gallbladder cleanse, parasite cleanse, a candida cleanse, and a kidney/bladder cleanse. I totally believe in ErimusValidus ideas. She is sooo on the right track. Stop putting prescription or non prescription drugs on your face and go to all natural ways of fighting your acne and good luck to all.
    ---MoonRising
    I don't think I would take the advice of a scheister who is an ex-con who served time in the federal pen for fraud. Google it.

Old 09-18-2005, 12:36 PM   #263
    ErimusValidus
    Senior Veteran
    (male)

ErimusValidus HB User

c0nfused, well done on lasting the whole 36 hours! I'm hoping by now you've had a bowel movement. You may or may not have noticed a difference in its appearance; it seems to vary from person to person. From what I have read from other members undertaking the cleanse, those who pass noticeable mucoid plaque seem to experience more success with their acne. And, yes, I have stuck to taking 2 x Psyllium Husks (500mg) and 1 x Activated Charcoal for many months now.

Hi Moon Rising I also suspect that your outbreak has been caused by the expulsion of toxins. Hold in there! If you could tell us some more about your heavy metal cleanse (and any of the others) that would be great. I'm sure I am not be the only one who's very interested to hear about it seamus o has a fair point about the illegal statements (in the eyes of the FTC) of the author of your book. But don't let that put you off finding out more about this field of healing. As you say, it is far better than prescription medicine.

Old 09-18-2005, 11:23 PM   #264
    Moon Rising
    (female)

Moon Rising HB User

Quote:
    Originally Posted by seamus o
    I don't think I would take the advice of a scheister who is an ex-con who served time in the federal pen for fraud. Google it.
    Huuuuuuummmm, this is a tough subject. He talks about all the litigation in his book that is happening with the FTC and the FDA how they are trying to shut him up and he admits going to prison. I really don't know what to say about this guy. I do believe in the cleanses and that we can all heal ourselves. I do believe in alot of things in his book. I do believe there are cures that have been discovered that the FDA dont want you to know about. Have you read it? I can see your view and I can see his. I do believe in his motto: "If you can't eat, don't put it on your skin" I can't choose either side. Some things I believe he says and some things I dont. Health food stores are great places to learn about natural remedies. I do believe getting your minerals and vitamins and supplements in the purest form are best. Do you recomend any good books? Kevins book was the first book I've read on eliminating the toxins in your body, I got it as a gift. It did point me in the right direction to better heath, and eating habits. If you have a good book you recommend, I'd love to read it. There are so many out there its hard to decide which ones are the best.
    ---Moon

Old 09-20-2005, 07:51 PM   #265
    health15
    (female)

health15 HB User

I know this question is not related to acne, but did anyone feel really tired or fatigued while starting the colon cleanse? I am on day 4 of Dr Natura's cleanse and I am so tired.
    I'm guessing that it's the toxins being released.Oh, I also got 3 or 4 new pimples on the second day of it.
    I am going to stick with it, I am just curious what to expect.

Old 09-21-2005, 04:30 AM   #266
    Anonym0us
    (male)

Anonym0us HB User

i actually felt more energized. lol!

Old 09-21-2005, 09:12 AM   #267
    Anonym0us
    (male)

Anonym0us HB User

ey does alcohol disrupts BM movements? 'cause i drunk plenty of beers last saturday and got a little constipated for three straight days. at least im getting regular today.

Old 09-21-2005, 02:26 PM   #268
    Sossy

Sossy HB User
    Question Re: Digestive System Cleanse to Eliminate Acne

Hey!

Over the last few weeks iv been reading through this thread and was really interested in the idea of being able to get rid of spots through this digestion cleansing. So gave it a go. Iv got mild/moderate acne (have had for the last 6 years ) and tried everything under the sun! The only thing that helps a little bit is stiemiacin (any1 else tried this?) from the docs.

Anyways, i started the fasting and took the psyllium and activated charcoal and became so constipated! And iv never really been before. Never passed anything for 36 hours and had to eat cos was bloody starving and a few days on im still constipated and took the pills yesterday! So im stopping the pills cos i think their blocking me up.

Just wondering if anyone has heard of or tried Oxygen colon cleasers? They seem to have magnificent press but wondering if u could end up relying on it to poo?? I like the idea of totally getting rid of all the yukky stuff iv been hearing builds up inside. And of course being spot free. Iv got all the symptoms of a blocked up colon so could this oxygen cleanser be the way forward.....??

All opinions and ideas very much appreciated!!

Soph.

Old 09-21-2005, 05:55 PM   #269
    fcuddle
    (female)

fcuddle HB User

Has anyone tried the master cleanser? It consists of lemon water with maple syrup and cayenne pepper. I'm thinking of trying it for 10 days(not for acne) to do an internal cleanse.

Old 09-21-2005, 07:37 PM   #270
    health15
    (female)

health15 HB User

Sossy. I am also getting constipated while taking the psyllium. (I'm doing Dr Natura's cleanse). I only had 1 bm today (3 a day was normal before I started taking this stuff). I don't even want to eat anything because I feel so full and bloated. I am going to stick with it, hopefully tomorrow will be the turning point!

Closed Thread