It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Relationship Health Message Board

• cant sleep girl on mind.

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 10-18-2005, 05:06 AM   #1
    Mr.G
    Senior Veteran
    (male)

Mr.G HB User
    cant sleep girl on mind.

I cant get this damn girl out of my head that has been messing with my mind for the past couple of months. This girl is a friend of my roomates girlfriend and she started to come onto me a couple months back. Now she did not hold back and really just attached herself to me and we made out several times within the first week of knowing eachother. This girl is very socially attractive and jsut really knows how to make you like her. Anyways I come to find out that she has a Boyfriend...but she tells me that she wants to break up with him and come to me. At first I was like I dont know if wanted to or not so I did not commit to anything. Well she keep comeing on to me and attracting me more and more and eventually I told her that I like her and wanted her to leave her boyfriend. She wasnt sure if she wanted to all of the sudden. Then she gets drunk one night and calles me about 15 times and leaves me a bunch of messages about how she does not know what I want and so forth. So we start hangin out with eachother again...and one night out a party she told me that she wants me and she is going to break with her bf. OK here comes the weird event...one week after this I over hear her talking about another guy with one of her friends while we are all out at a bar. Later in the night she asks me to dance and pulls some other girls on to the floor to dance with me...I was like what is this all about...she told me she was trying to hook me up. I was like ok ***? Find out she is still with her boyfriend and is starting to talk to this other guy. OK so I realize she is a straight up pyscho. I know that she is not worth the time and is not good for me in any way. YET for some reason I am gealous of this other guy whom I actually have met. The funny thing is the guy almost looks exactly like me. It just gets to me I guess why she would do all this and then go for someone else that looks like when she stilll has a BF. I know she is crazy but I hate it because she made me very attracted to her. All I want is some advice on how to get her out of my head. I am not gonna have a problem getting her out of my life. This is not the first time I have had a girl do something like this to me....it just messes with my head big time, and I have not been able to sleep tonight.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-18-2005, 09:49 AM   #2
    greeneyes100
    Inactive
    (female)

greeneyes100 HB User
    Re: cant sleep girl on mind.

The best thing you can do for yourself is find another girl! This girl has some serious issues and don't let her tie you up emotionally like this. Just stay away.

If she found you attractive, I'm sure there are plenty of other young women who do too. Go introduce yourself to them and start dating!

Old 10-18-2005, 10:26 AM   #3
    Mr.G
    Senior Veteran
    (male)

Mr.G HB User

yeah sounds good...I do have a lot of girls that hit on me so I am not worried about that...Iguess it is best to let it go and not worry about why she is so crazy.

Old 10-18-2005, 12:43 PM   #4
    Mr.G
    Senior Veteran
    (male)

Mr.G HB User

also I could not sleep because I had the "thong song" trapped in my head.

Old 10-18-2005, 06:00 PM   #5
    Mr.G
    Senior Veteran
    (male)

Mr.G HB User

heh ya now I ahve been humming it all day today.

Old 10-19-2005, 12:52 AM   #6
    Mr.G
    Senior Veteran
    (male)

Mr.G HB User

dunno heard it on a tv or something...it just was in my head for soem reason.

Old 10-19-2005, 03:50 AM   #7
    Mr.G
    Senior Veteran
    (male)

Mr.G HB User

damn it is 3:00 am again and I cant sleep!*** this is ******* me off. After I vented her last night I could rest so tryin again. So I ran into this girl today and we talked for a good 15 min. The guy she was talking with b4 had actually been calling her up...b4 I thought she was going after him. Anyways it doesnt matter it is just that I hate this girl because I like her. The reason I like her is because her personality is jsut like mine and we can talk about crap and humor eachother for hours...we are both kidna goofballs. I have actually been talking to other girls too but I just have found them to be boring...I am kinda picky with girls. I dont know what to do about this one. I was actually trying to avoid her today but ended up running in to her anyways and it kind of messed up my whole plan...cause it just brought the gelousy thoughts back. Any more ideas from yall. I dont know why I cant sleep...I keep thinking about her and other girls I met and the possibility of her leaving her bf for this other guy she had been talking to instead of me. It is silly I guess I should just continue to try and avoid..damn she is messing with my head and it is midterms this week!~I need me sleep. Let me see that thong thong thong thong

Last edited by Mr.G; 10-19-2005 at 03:52 AM.

Old 10-19-2005, 07:28 AM   #8
    eklektika
    (female)

eklektika HB User

Put this in your mind...if she finds it so easy to cheat on her current boyfriend what makes you think she wouldn't cheat on you?? and stop with the thong song your gonna put that idiotic tune in my head!!

Old 10-19-2005, 10:55 AM   #9
    Mr.G
    Senior Veteran
    (male)

Mr.G HB User

she had dumps like a truck truck truck, thighs like what? what ? what? Sorry it is in ingrained Anyways wow it worked again after I vented I sleep like a baby. Yeah you are right though she is a wh(((E. I guess it is just the whole messed up thing about attraction...I would be ok if she stayed with her current BF...but I wouldnt feel good if she left him for this other guy,(Blasted Kevin!) when she originally wanted me. See where I am getting at? I dunno I guess I just dont ever like to lose. I dont even think I would get with her if she came to me...I jsut dont want her to get with someone else. Ok off to class.

Last edited by Mr.G; 10-19-2005 at 10:56 AM.

Old 10-19-2005, 10:39 PM   #10
    Mr.G
    Senior Veteran
    (male)

Mr.G HB User

Yea I spose I see what your saying. Unfortunality for me once I start likeing a girl I cant get her out of my head. But it always goes away once I met another one. I have been eyeing this girl in one of my pysch classes....she has one of those "baby faces" which I am so attracted too. I thini I will get her # next week.

Closed Thread