It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Infertility Message Board

• Canceled IVF cycle due to high Estrogen levels??? Help.

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 01-29-2006, 07:15 AM   #1
    lelliott

lelliott HB User
    Canceled IVF cycle due to high Estrogen levels??? Help.

Has anyone else ever had problems with their estrogen levels being high and having to cancel an IVF cycle? Last november this happened. I was on Lupron and Follistim. On day 10 my estrogen was a whopping 9000! We started another IVF cycle this month and the Doc started me out way less than last time on the follistim dosage and I just had my day 5 ultrasound and my level was still high. He's decreased the follistim dosage even more and I have another appt on MOnday to check the level so we'll see what happens.

I was just wondering if anyone had this issue and wound up leveling out and actually going through the egg retreival?? We did an IVF Oct 2004 and had a successful retreival (not a successful transfer) but we were on ganirelix and follistim instead of lupron and follistim. We also had 2 failed frozen transfers.

Any advice is apprecaited.

Thanks
    Lorrie

37, DH 34
    TTC 8 years

BABY DUST TO ALL !!!
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread