It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Lasik Eye Surgery Message Board

• Intralase experience

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 05-03-2006, 01:07 PM   #16
    Jachimo

Jachimo HB User
    Re: Intralase experience

Yeah...I think that it has....still not as sharp as I would like it to be. I keep hoping that it will be pristine, but I don't know if that is in the cards..I is possible that it is still very dry. Still use a lot of tears.

I'll be more patient now and see what happens. It's good enough to live with, but still hoping for better.
    Thanks for asking. Hope you are doing well

John

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-04-2006, 10:30 AM   #17
    q1w2e3

q1w2e3 HB User

Natalia,

Has the haziness in your vision in the left eye improved at all?

Old 05-07-2006, 08:31 PM   #18
    onataliya
    Inactive
    (female)

onataliya HB User

Hello,
    It seems that it`s improving slowly, but right now it`s somewhat blurry.. The pupil in that eye is still a little bigger, but it varies.. I tried some old contacts earlier for a couple of minutes just out of curiosity, may be that`s what caused it.. It`s interesting I tried contacts a couple of times before I had this done and I had trouble putting them in and then discomfort and now it was no problem putting them in and no discomfort.. That upset me of course as why go through this pain with surgery if I could have worn contacts? Life is not fair.. And how are you doing, did yours get better? I ask myself all the time: why did I do this? Glasses are so much better..

Old 05-07-2006, 08:50 PM   #19
    q1w2e3

q1w2e3 HB User

Natalia,

Unfortunately, I still have the haziness in the vision in my right eye - no perceptible change. My biggest problem now is feeling dizzy and off balance. I believe because this is due to my brain trying to fuse two different images, but I just don't know. Acuity is getting better, 20/15 L, 20/20 R, but it is the vision quality issues that are my problems.

So basically, you still have the dry eye and hazy vision in both eyes?

Keep us updated.

Closed Thread