It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Miscarriage & Still Birth Message Board

• Does anyone have Rh- blood type?

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 06-21-2006, 07:24 AM   #31
    Purple Hugs
    Inactive
    (female)

Purple Hugs HB User
    Re: Does anyone have Rh- blood type?

I like Kath live in the UK and have been told the same thing by Dr and early pregnancy unit.

If I get a BFP and then bleed believe me i'll be down there like a shot.. for a shot! seriously if this causes more m/c's I'll be devestated.

Even though I had an 'early' m/c I'm finding it really hard to remain positive. And am grieving for my baby. I wanted him/her sooo much. I know we all want our babies, adn it's just so hard.

((hugs)) Jane

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-21-2006, 09:07 AM   #32
    glitterpink
    (female)

glitterpink HB User

Oh Jane,

It seems like we are in similar situations - both still grieving for our much wanted and loved babies and ttc as quickly as poss after our m/c. I just couldn't wait the 3 months before trying again - I ovulated 2.5 weeks after my ERPC and I am now about 5 or 6 DPO and hoping for a BFP. I suppose I must think it will help me get over losing my 'Pip'.

As for the Rh- shot, I have done some of my own research (I am a science lecturer at a uni with access to a vast library of literature) and found that present (worldwide) research has shown that if you are less than 10 weeks there is no increased risk for your next Pg. i.e. - you don't need the shot. There is a grey area between 10-12 weeks purely due to unkown gestation age but I don't think that applies to you. So I am sure you have no need to worry.

Fingers crossed we both make it to the Pg board soon!

Take care and THINK PINK

P.S Just to elaborate 'think pink' is referring to the 2nd pink line of a Pg test!

Last edited by glitterpink; 06-21-2006 at 09:12 AM.

Old 06-21-2006, 01:09 PM   #33
    Purple Hugs
    Inactive
    (female)

Purple Hugs HB User

Ahh there was me thinking Think pink was that you wanted a girl!

Thanks for the advice, especially about the Anti D shot. it's nice to have it confirmed!

Will be thinking pink for you this month!!

I am totally grieving Fionn (that's what we called our lost baby). And don't think that'll change even if I fell now, I feel like my 2nd born has gone and that's forever.
    However.. I have been TTC for 3 years now, and really can't afford to just give up.. the 'game' has just changed somewhat as I have no idea on my ov date!
    You never know.. maybe that'll help! hehe

Good luck and Baby dust for you!!

Hugs, Jane

Old 06-21-2006, 02:07 PM   #34
    glitterpink
    (female)

glitterpink HB User

Jane,

Glad to hear you feel more reassured and I'd also like to say what a lovely name Fionn is. I named my baby Pip because thats how I described his/her heartbeat when I saw him/her at a 7 weeks scan.

Been ttc since April '05' (after unplanned Pg which ended as an early m/c) and only became Pg when I started using OP sticks. I would recommend them as long as you don't get obsessed with them! They cost quite a lot (20 for 5 ) and I ended up using a whole load the first couple of months (about 7 each month) as I wanted to be really sure! Then I got Pg on 3rd month . Since your AF has arrived you could start testing 12 days from now, but don't get the big UK chemist own brand (won't name in case I get sensored) as they aren't as clear as the other brand leaders.

Worth a shot?

Showers of sticky baby dust for you as well.

Steph - THINK PINK!!

Old 06-22-2006, 08:19 AM   #35
    Purple Hugs
    Inactive
    (female)

Purple Hugs HB User

Thanks, Pip is a cute name, very nearly my own name! as mum wanted to call me phillipa and shorten it to pip.
    Fionn means white, fair, and is a celtic name. As we are both blonde and our Daughter is very blonde, we figured this was apt as baby would have been blonde too.

I'll have a look out for them, and try and figure what brand you are talking about! hehe

Old 07-03-2006, 01:25 AM   #36
    lifeof3
    (female)

lifeof3 HB User
    Smile Re: Does anyone have Rh- blood type?

Hi to all i am new here. I am RH- I have three children have lost four
    I am also a black female did u all know that this is really rare in black's only about 8% of blacks have this blood type. I have done some research on this because i get funny looks from doctors when i tell them my blood type and a few have even told me that I could not be RH-. I was pg with my son and when I truned 28wks the time frame of when you get your shot they did not give it to me . I told the nurse that i neede that shot and other's working in the office as well and sad to say a nurse said the same thing that i was not and i did not know what my type was well this was my second child OK. Any way some well let's say I have no kind words for this person but that person wrote in my charts that i was not RH- and she did this over the note that said i was. Well i got the shot three weeks late when the doc. really got a ear full from me and my grandmother he checked it out and i was sent to the hospital that day to get a big dose well to say the least my son is fine but he has mental problems at the age of eight as well as he can not have children with a female that is not RH- or his baby will die and so on.

This is a long post sorry but I need to share this both of my parent's are RH-
    my grandmother on my mother's side is as well. My brother of course is too. I
    found out that this blood type is very special in so many way's ladies do not hate it love it I do you can find out so much about who you are and where you are from and so much more by doing your research on it.

Last thing i want to share with you did you know that most RH- people are really smart they have really high IQ's, they also may have red hair my girls hair is red and black people ask them do i color there hair. RH- people are also more sensitive to having a vision & other senses, they also have lower body temps and more. I first learned this when I was in middle school because I was seeing things that would come to be and it scared me alot i cried alot because of this and when i would go for check up's my body temp was low every time . My aunt broke it all down for me now this is the kicker how about this my aunt is a prophet she is RH- my grandmother and mother both have vision's and I still do and so does my daughter and I think my son does but he does not understand them the reason why he talk's to his self alot and does not like to sleep. Docs. think it's mental my fam and i are now thinking this is just another member with that has vision's but he can't really deal with it yet because of his age. Well i hope i did not spook any one but this is all true i plan on writting a book one day.After my thrid grand child who will want to know why things are happing to her.

Old 07-03-2006, 04:57 AM   #37
    Purple Hugs
    Inactive
    (female)

Purple Hugs HB User

Hi and Welcome to the board!

I'm sorry to read about the concerns with your son. This must have been hard, especially if it was due to the late shot.

I didn't know it was rare in black people. I'm not even sure how rare it is in white people to be honest!

I'm naturally blonde, so don't fit in with the red hair but have always had low blood pressure and low temp. it confused the hospital last year when i had a benign breast lump removed. I'm overweight and they thought i should have higher temp and blood pressure... they nearly didn't let me go home, it was only that I asked them to check what I was when I was admitted!

good luck with your book, i'm sure the genearations down the line will appreciate it!
    I think i must've got it from my dad, as my mum was a diff blood group to me, I didn't know my dad.

Take care, Jane

Old 07-03-2006, 11:25 AM   #38
    lifeof3
    (female)

lifeof3 HB User

Sorry you did not know your dad I was raised up by mine as well as my brother. We were given to him when I was 7yrs old and was told we could not see our mother untill we truned 18 yrs. old by the courts.

Any how the blood type is really from the the start of earth with the gods when they started to take humans for there bride's. The blood line can not be cloned at all but all other types can. RH- types have the dna make up of the gods who did not want man kind to have the power's they had so the blood line stops this from happining if you will by the miscarriage's and still birth of baby's that do not match the DNA . The Northern Spain, Southern France and Eastern/ oriental Jews are the ones who have the most people with RH- blood ( which mean unlike our fellow mankind we are not from the strand of blood line that shows up in the R-monkey which is a little over 80% of man kind) We are negative this could be why when the indians made blood brothers they would cut there flesh and put there blood on a rock together to see if the blood would mix or clump up which is what happens when you put RH- blood with any other type. If it did not mix they knew you were not there blood brother. This is why so many RH- people mostly female's have Some form of physic abilities some are stronger than other's. So I say let the GOOD TIMES ROLL!!!! LOL...... I do know that we have been programed to overlook this type of thing and to think that some things just aren't true but when you can see an angle or two in a picture or really see and feel something bad is going to happen and tell the one's involed and save a life or two you throw that man taught stuff away and really open your mind and heart that we are here because of a higher being and a few of us are really children from that family.

Old 08-03-2006, 12:33 PM   #39
    candice12
    Veteran
    (female)

candice12 HB User

My mom has RH negative blood and she got pregnant with me and just had to have a couple of shots when she went to the doc. She did miscarry once but in between Me and my brother. But I am not sure if she ever even thought about it being from her being RH negative.

Closed Thread