It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Acne Message Board

• Blackheads popping out!

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 07-10-2006, 04:34 PM   #1
    ilovejoe
    (female)

ilovejoe HB User
    Blackheads popping out!

I am completely AMAZED! I have been using Silkia for about 3 weeks, daily. A few days ago I was rubbing it in and I felt all these little hard things on my face. I thought it was the oil getting old or something, but when I examined them they were blackheads, whiteheads, big and small! At least 45-50 of them! Now every day when I rub it in for a while I will get 5-10 of them out. Also, the first time I used it my mom told me that my complexion looked very good that day. I NEVER get compliments on my complexion. Thanks to all who recommended Silkia Camellia Oil. Hopefully my pits will eventually fill in.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-10-2006, 08:26 PM   #2
    Baby_hands
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

Baby_hands HB User
    Re: Blackheads popping out!

u serious?? Is it okay for sensitive skin?

Old 07-10-2006, 09:14 PM   #3
    Lalli
    Inactive
    (female)

Lalli HB User

I use Silkia Camellia oil under my eyes at night. I have no idea how to apply it to my face though.

Should I thoroughly dry my face before applying it?
    Exactly how much should I use on my whole face?
    Should I rub it in, or spread it on, or pat it on with my hands?

I'm so confused about how to apply the stuff that I don't use it at all on the rest of my face.... I have 1 1/2 bottles of it and I know how much everyone on here loves it. I have sensitive skin and everything seems to break me out. I'm really scared that this will break me out. When I first start trying something I break out badly all over in a day or two...

Old 07-11-2006, 08:11 AM   #4
    eccentric
    (female)

eccentric HB User

your kidding right?? if not please post saying what do with it exactly!! Is it okay for sensitive skin and is it availible in the uk. Thanks

Old 07-11-2006, 09:41 AM   #5
    Lalli
    Inactive
    (female)

Lalli HB User

yes, please post exactly how you use it...

Old 07-11-2006, 10:37 AM   #6
    ofacto
    (male)

ofacto HB User

Does the oil have a scent? I'm a guy and most perfumes/colognes give me headaches. I get blackheads on my nose and I would love them to pop out like yours did, (sounds disgusting but I imagine it would feel great).

Old 07-11-2006, 11:59 AM   #7
    waterlily
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

waterlily HB User

The Silkia oil doesn't have any scent. I'm not ilovejoe so dunno how she made her blackheads pop out. But I'm not surprised. Like dissolves like. Oil dissolves oil. I think the oil dissolves clogs and gunks that build up in the pores to form blackheads, so the blackheads pop out. That's the theory behind the oil cleansing method.

Old 07-11-2006, 03:50 PM   #8
    ilovejoe
    (female)

ilovejoe HB User

All I do is wash my face with Biore cleanser, dry it, and rub in the Silkia. I use alot, 1 pump for each side of my face and 1 pump for my chin and forehead and rub it in with my fingertips. My face is pretty slick for about an hour, but it eventually soaks in. I had applied the Silkia about 30 minutes before and was sitting at the computer, when I felt all the blackheads on my face. I am 32 years old and still get pimples but this has made my skin clearer and alot less oily. From what I know, it's only available over the internet. Just google Silkia Camellia Oil.

Old 07-11-2006, 03:54 PM   #9
    ilovejoe
    (female)

ilovejoe HB User

And don't forget that it took three weeks of applying it every morning and night. This didn't happen instantly.

Old 07-11-2006, 08:24 PM   #10
    Lalli
    Inactive
    (female)

Lalli HB User

What kind of pimples do you have? Do you have a lot? You said you initially got whiteheads all over your face when you started using it. Did any of your other pimples or papules blow up and come to the surface? Did your pimples get worse at first before going away?

The reason I ask is that whenever I use any kind of oil on my face it makes the existing pimples kind of swell then get worse, so it looks like the number of pimples on my face doubled!

Old 07-11-2006, 08:51 PM   #11
    ilovejoe
    (female)

ilovejoe HB User

Hey Lalli! I didn't mean it gave me whiteheads, but just that it made them come out and I used my fingers to roll them off my face. My acne is not bad, 2-3 small pimples at a time, usually on my chin and sometimes the occasional cyst on my jaw line. The Silkia did not make it any worse at all, but actually improved it and it seems to me like the acne i had on my chin healed faster than usual.

Old 07-12-2006, 02:26 PM   #12
    anilorak
    (female)

anilorak HB User

I used this stuff for a few weeks and I loved it! During the day, it controlled my facial oil much better than jojoba. Unfortunately, my dog chewed my bottle opened and ate all of my silkia! Seems like he loves the stuff too. I had about 4/5 left... there goes $20..

Closed Thread