It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Acne Message Board

• "Acne Free" scar treatment

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 10-30-2006, 10:03 AM   #1
    kitkat77
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

kitkat77 HB User
    "Acne Free" scar treatment

I just came back from a jaunt to the states (Target) where I was looking to buy that Queen Helene mint mask everyone raves about, but I couldn't find it. Instead I found this product called Acne Free, which contains 2% hydroquinone and some sort of peptide that is supposed to fade red marks and improve pock mark scars. They also have a blemish treatment cream that has both benzoyl peroxide and salicylic acid and is supposed to eliminate blackheads and kill pimples overnight. Anyway I bought them both and have high hopes that this stuff will do SOMETHING since I dotted the repair cream on my scars last night and this morning and do notice a difference, although it's not remarkable as it's supposed to take time. The zit cream I slathered on my butt last night (have a problem there) and I did wake up with a smooth butt, lol.

I did a search this morning on this product and it does look promising.... Has anyone else ever heard of this stuff or tried it?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-30-2006, 04:08 PM   #2
    kloudster
    (female)

kloudster HB User
    Re: "Acne Free" scar treatment

i tried the scaring lotion a while ago but then the cream changed color and turned brown so i stopped using it. hoping to find somehitng else to help with old marks.

Old 10-30-2006, 08:46 PM   #3
    ocurt

ocurt HB User

I don't use the scar cream. BUT I do use the face wash, toner, and acne lotion. I've never had bad acne but do get a few pimples now and then, my face is pretty much perfect now good product!

Old 10-31-2006, 06:32 AM   #4
    ltad
    (female)

ltad HB User

Whats this product called?? "acne free???" can this only be bought in the states or can it be bought on the internet??

Old 11-01-2006, 08:41 AM   #5
    Stanee
    (female)

Stanee HB User
    Unhappy Re: "Acne Free" scar treatment

Hi I brought something called AcneFree clear skin treatments it's suppose to be a acne and blackhead terminator I've been using it for three days and so far the only thing it has done is dried out the pimple just a little bit and left a big black ring around it. I'm praying that it starts to work because my bday is four days away and I want to go out and have fun, but if it don't work I probably be stuck in the house hiding from everyone depressed about my looks.

Old 11-01-2006, 02:05 PM   #6
    VegasGirl
    Veteran
    (female)

VegasGirl HB User

I use the acne and blackhead terminator, too...seems to work well without drying the skin like most products. I like it!

Old 11-01-2006, 02:41 PM   #7
    jen52983
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

jen52983 HB User

I use Acne Free Scar Treatment.. a two step process. The first "lotion" you use is suppose to prevent break outs, the second is to fade red marks. I've been using it for about 2-3 months now and have defintely noticed an improvement.

It hasn't totally rid my skin of the red marks.. but some of the scarring is years old! But they have defintely faded. I only ever really had a problem with breakouts during pms. Those have lessened. The decrease in breakouts could also be because of the birth control I'm on (Yasmin) and also the amount of water I drink through out the day.

Either way though, I've defintely seen improvements in my skin with this product.

Closed Thread