It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Relationship Health Message Board

• Shes becoming so unattractive I hate being with her

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 11-08-2006, 04:25 AM   #16
    brazilman
    Inactive
    (male)

brazilman HB User
    Re: Shes becoming so unattractive I hate being with her

Hello,

I am not sure if she is your wife or a girlfriend. Well, maybe this is not so important, anyway.

As someone else said, I wouldn't talk to her directly about her being unattractive to you, but I would rather focus on the aspect of health.

Does she buy those antidepressants over the counter or does she have a prescription?

I really think that she is confused and may need the support of some therapy.

Anyway, as a starter, if I were you, I would propose a pact. "You scratch my back and I'll scratch yours." Ask her what she wants you to do or change about yourself. There must be something she wants of you. Tell her you are going to do that. Now it's your turn to speak your piece. Add that you want to be supportive of her, if only she deems your support necessary.

Good luck.

JC

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-08-2006, 07:52 PM   #17
    Jasmine W
    (female)

Jasmine W HB User
    Re: Shes becoming so unattractive I hate being with her

Ok I am really overweight. My husband married me bigger than I am not actually and I lost weight for health reasons but I would still be considered really big.
    My husband happens to love fat girls and finds me very attractive but also wants me to be healthy.
    Its the hardest thing in the world to loose weight and if you have never been very fat you have no clue what your wife is going through. I was on Paxil at one time and thats when I packed on an extra 150 pounds! Paxil causes weight gain which my dr never informed me of. I am now on Welbutrine and have been about to loose about 100 of it but keeping it off is a day to day hell.
    What do you look like? Do you think she finds you attractive? It goes both ways and you did marry her when she was kinda fat already. Do NOT ever marry a plump girl thinking she might not ever gain more weight. It happens more often than not.
    Be supportive, get her meds switched, do NOT ***** at her about it and if you do go for a walk with her make it just a short one but do it 5 times a week, just add a tiny bit more each time.
    Limit the sugar, white flour and high carb food in the house, that includes for you and the kids also! Have her checked for diabetes because that can wipe out all her energy along with the meds.

Last edited by Jasmine W; 11-08-2006 at 07:54 PM.

Closed Thread