It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Lyme Disease Message Board

• RM10?

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 12-18-2006, 02:53 PM   #1
    FS613
    (female)

FS613 HB User
    Re: I have lymes disease please read

Quote:
    Originally Posted by katsmith61
    Hi. I am a 42 year old that has lyme since the age of seven. I dealt with symtoms without knowing the cause until about 2 years ago when I was bitten again. I have never had such a headache. I thought my eyeballs would explode out of my head. I had to make my Dr. test me. He was totally surprised when I was right. I found a lyme Dr. in the Ft. Worth, TX area. I went through 9 months of antibiotics. Had every mycoplasmic infection you could have plus trench fever and cat scratch fever.
    NOW FOR THE GOOD NEWS!!!!
    I was tired of hurting and having the yeast infection from hell! There were days I could have gladly went to sleep and never woke up. I started doing research on natural products. I found one that I started using and it got rid of the yeast infection my lyme count started going down. My joint pain is gone. My mind is back. My whole family had lyme disease. The only one who wouldn't take the natural was my oldest. He was the only one who's lyme count never went down. I made him start taking it. We no longer have any of the symtoms of lyme. It's two Garden of Life products. One is called Primal Defense and the other is RM10. You can search the web and get it for a cheaper price. I don't know if I am allowed to tell you where I get it from.
    Hope this helps. If you have any questions I will be glad to help.
    To let you know. I feel wonderful. I jog about 2 miles aday. And work out with weights 3 days a week.
    Sorry it is so long
    Hi, Kat. I found the Primal Defense on Garden of Life, but not the RM10.

Where can I get the RM10?

Thanks,
    Faye

Last edited by moderator2; 12-19-2006 at 08:57 AM. Reason: to make this a new thread because you had posted on a topic that was 3 years old

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-19-2006, 06:44 AM   #2
    ticker
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

ticker HB Userticker HB Userticker HB Userticker HB Userticker HB User
    Re: I have lymes disease please read

Hi Beth, welcome to the board!

How long have you been getting treated? What dose of Doxy are you taking? In case you didn't know, there are a few tips about Doxy. Do not have any dairy, magnesium or iron products two hours before or after taking it or it will not be absorbed properly. If it makes you nauseous, eat something substantial and non-dairy before taking it. Avoid the sun. You can get a severe burn in minutes even when wearing sunscreen. Do not lay down for at least an hour after taking it or you can ulcerate your esophagus. This is very painful! Drink a full glass of water when you take it for the same reason.

Whenever you take any antibiotics, make sure you take high-quality acidophilus capsules. They replace the good bacteria in the body and help to prevent yeast overgrowth. The best ones to get are refrigerated. Most healthfood stores have them. Wait at least two hours before or after taking the antibiotics to take the acidophilus.

Are you being treated by a Lyme knowledgeable doctor? This is very important. Many doctors do not understand Lyme and treat with outdated protocols. Besides Lyme, ticks can transmit several co-infections including Babesiosis, Ehrlichiosis (HME & HGE), Bartonella, and Mycoplasma. It is estimated that 60% of people who have Lyme are co-infected. It may affect treatment choice and progress. It is important to be tested for these by a Lyme reputable lab such as IgeneX in Palo Alto, CA. Have you been tested for all of these?

It is also important to learn as much as possible. I recommend reading
    "Everything You Need To Know About Lyme Disease (2nd edition)" by Karen Vanderhoof-Forschner and Dr. JospehBurrascano's treatment guidelines. He is one of the top Lyme doctors in the country, and many Lyme doctors follow his protocols.

Old 12-20-2006, 06:23 AM   #3
    Sandrene
    (female)

Sandrene HB User
    Re: RM10?

What is a Lyme count? I have never heard of this and I go to a fairly well-know Lyme doc.

Sandrene

Closed Thread