It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Miscarriage & Still Birth Message Board

• Psychic told me I had a miscarriage...

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 02-09-2007, 08:11 PM   #1
    Divation
    Veteran
    (female)

Divation HB User
    Psychic told me I had a miscarriage...

I've been on birth control for approximately 2 years now. I switched from the birth control I was using, Seasonale, to the Depo shot simply because it was 75% cheaper than what I was paying. But after that b/c had run it's course, I went back to Seasonale because I bled straight through the shot. I have now been continuing that for about 2 months now. Somewhere around the time I got the shot, I passed an abnormally large blood clot. I usually pass large blood clots and my periods are always heavy, but this one kind of scared me and I actually mentioned to my boyfriend at that time that I really felt like I miscarried or something, but immediately dismissed it because I had been on birth control.

Anyway, my mom has an old friend who is a self proclaimed "Medium", or psychic. Whatever you want to call her. I've never met her before in my life and my mom introduced me to her for the first time and the first words out of her mouth were "So when are you getting the DNC?" Needless to say, I was shocked. I've been on birth control for almost 2 years so I didn't understand what she was talking about. She continued and said she see's alot of tissue in my uterus, near my left ovary and that she feels really strongly that I miscarried and I didn't even know it. She also said I should get checked out by a doctor because she said I need to get that tissue out of there. My question is, say I did miscarry...What does that tissue do if you leave it in there and you never get it extracted? I don't have health insurance anymore so I am unable to go to a Gyno but I was just wondering what are some of the side effects of leaving that tissue in there?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-11-2007, 06:31 PM   #2
    athome1
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

athome1 HB User
    Re: Psychic told me I had a miscarriage...

I would get it checked out if you can. The reason I say this is because after having several miscarriages, they always track your hormone levels to make sure you are not carrying any retained product. If for example you had what is called a molar pregnancy, they need to make sure your hormone levels go back to zero, otherwise you may need cancer treatments due to the fact that you were carrying benign tissue. I am currently going through this now. I personally have always had large clots due to changing birth control, so for me, it would not be abnormal, but if you are concerned, I would get it checked.

Old 02-13-2007, 09:26 AM   #3
    Cupcake3
    (female)

Cupcake3 HB User
    Re: Psychic told me I had a miscarriage...

Hi I am having a D&C on THursday. My HCG levels have been high for 3 weeks and when the dr sent me for an ultrasound they discovered tissue. So I am being scheduled in for the next avaliable appt for a D&C. You can get an infection from the tissue as well. ITis not good. Pelease get yourself checked out and keep in touch with us...

Closed Thread