It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Infertility Message Board

• Frozen Embryo Transfer!!!!!!!!

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 03-28-2007, 02:17 PM   #31
    Mapia74
    Inactive
    (female)

Mapia74 HB User
    Re: Frozen Embryo Transfer!!!!!!!!

Cmarie and Aimee I wanted to wish u all the luck in the world.I will be praying for u girls.Please keep us posted tomorrow.

Mapia

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-28-2007, 02:59 PM   #32
    TryN2BMommy
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

TryN2BMommy HB User

GOOD LUCK GOOD LUCK GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM PRAYING FOR YOU TWO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 03-28-2007, 05:13 PM   #33
    cmarie313
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

cmarie313 HB User

April,

I am getting a worried because I haven't seen you on the boards all week...is everything alright??? I really hope so. I hope you are just so excited with your beta results that you haven't had time to post!!!! Please let us know that you are alright
    cmarie
    *Olivia Grace born 10/23/07...our little miracle!

Old 03-28-2007, 08:00 PM   #34
    Golds
    Veteran
    (female)

Golds HB User

Dear Dearest CMaire and Aimee
    Wishing you both lots of luck and sending God's angel to protect you both from every danger.
    Lots of love and all the luck in the world.
    Golds

Old 03-29-2007, 02:31 PM   #35
    Golds
    Veteran
    (female)

Golds HB User

Hey April, CMarie and Aimee
    You all three are making our hearts shrink - I am thinking of you all every minute and praying all is good and you are busy enjoying with your DHs. Don't think of us, we can wait, wait n wait...until you are bored with your celebrations !
    Baby baby babies dust on you all!!
    Golds

Old 03-29-2007, 02:40 PM   #36
    cmarie313
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

cmarie313 HB User

Hi Golds...here is my post from the other thread! Thank you so much honey for all your positive encouragement and prayers!!!! You are the best!

BIG FAT POSITIVE I can't even believe it!!!!!! I don't know the actual beta number because they did an initial test because they couldn't wait they said!!!! Everyone in the office was crying. The greatest thing was my mom and my sister were with me so we were all jumping up and down crying!!!! I will hear around 2 the actual beta number!! I ran home and took a hpt and it said "Pregnant" in the matter of seconds!!!!! I just can't believe that it worked!!!! When I got home my husband had 2 boxes on the counter. One was wrapped in blue with a blue ribbon and the other was pink with a pink ribbon. The card said he was so proud of me and so happy that we finally did it!!! Inside the boxes were Lladros (which I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THEM!). The one was a little boy on the piece of the moon and it is called "Heavenly Slumber" and the other is a little girl on the piece of the moon and it is called "Heavenly Lullabies"!!!!! I can't believe he was so thoughtful!!!! This is the BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!!!! Miracles do happen ladies!!!!! I will post as soon as I get the beta number!

I love you all for all the endless support and encouragement you have given me!!!! I will always remember each one of you!!!!
    All My Love & Bubbie Dust!!!!
    cmarie
    I finally heard back on the beta....413 I can not even believe it!!!!! My progesterone was 87.3!!!! The level was so good that they said I didn't have to go in until Monday for another draw. I am absolutely in shock right now!

Oh Aimee I am SO VERY HAPPY FOR You!!!!!!!!! I just knew this was going to be your cycle It is the best day ever!!!!! Enjoy every minute of this honey, you deserve it!!!!!

Thank you ladies so much for the prayers and support...I can't wait for you all to have your BFPs really soon!!!!!
    cmarie

Old 03-29-2007, 03:13 PM   #37
    twinmommy3
    (female)

twinmommy3 HB User

WoWWW!! What a day!!! Congratulations Aimee and Cmarie!!!

Cmarie, how many days past transfer or ovulation are you? If this was your first beta past transfer..well mmm.. that number is REALLY high girl! Like maybe MULTIPLES high!!! My first was something like that too. I think they look for 50 to be considered a +. so 400 something???? Wowweeeeeee!!!! Hold on to your hats!! I'm so happy for you both!!

Old 03-29-2007, 05:34 PM   #38
    cmarie313
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

cmarie313 HB User

Hi Twinmommy!

I know it is so exciting!!! Today was my first beta and it was 12 days post transfer. My office said that anything over 25 is good so they are thinking it may be multiples. We transfered 2 embryos on day 5. I can't wait, the u/s will be next week. I would be so very excited with twins!!!! I will keep you posted. Thanks again for the well wishes
    cmarie

Old 03-29-2007, 07:06 PM   #39
    Golds
    Veteran
    (female)

Golds HB User

Hi CMarie & Aimee
    BIG CONGRATULATIONS to you both, I am sooo sooo sooo happy for you both. I was about to go to bed but wasn't at peace so logged on to check, and see what I hear....the BEST news ever ! I can have a sound goodnight sleep.

My mom is with me and I used to update her every evening with all the Posts. She is sending you both lots of blessings and love.

Hope April comes soon with another good news.

Lots of love and happy 9th months Girlies !!!
    Golds

Old 04-02-2007, 11:21 AM   #40
    Golds
    Veteran
    (female)

Golds HB User

April, April, April.....where are you ? April is here but where is our April
    Hey Sweety, you have been totally off Board lately, hope you are okay or may be just too busy with your twin boys
    Thinking of you - please drop a line whenever possible.

Golds

Old 04-02-2007, 02:38 PM   #41
    cmarie313
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

cmarie313 HB User

Hi Miss April...
    I am also thinking about you and waiting to hear how everything went on Sunday!!!! Please post when you can
    cmarie

Old 04-04-2007, 07:41 AM   #42
    Bonitagirl
    (female)

Bonitagirl HB User

Congrats Cmarie!! With those numbers you probally will have twins!! CONGRATS!! keep us posted on your other betas!

Old 04-05-2007, 09:41 AM   #43
    sunflower74554
    (female)

sunflower74554 HB User

Hi Ladies,

Sorry I havent posted in a while. I had taken a home pregnancy test and you all know that it was positive. My first beta was real low only 12,10 days after my transfer. They told me that they thought it wasnt going to be a viable pregnancy. They had me come in three days later and test again and my levels had dropped to below 0. So it implanted then stopped developing . I had a really hard time with the news at first,but I am doing better now.
    I went ahead and started a new FET cycle on Monday. So I will be giving it another go around. We have three embryos left. So I may even trasfer two this time. If I have twins again so be it. God wont give me more than I can handle.
    Congradulations to you CMarie for you BFP!! You had great beta's,that is so wonderful. I bet you are so excited. Have you heard about ASPROUSEY,has she had any news yet??Congrats to all the ladies with BFP and good luck with you pregnancies....

Sincerley,
    April

Old 04-05-2007, 10:37 AM   #44
    deluka96
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

deluka96 HB User

Hi April,

I am so sorry to hear about your loss. We understand if you were not up to talking. It is so hard when you loose a pregnancy no matter what. I am so glad that you already have another FET scheduled and that your putting two this time. You are so right that god will not give you more than you can handle. Lot's of luck to you. Glad you are feeling better.

Kathy

Old 04-05-2007, 10:41 AM   #45
    Mapia74
    Inactive
    (female)

Mapia74 HB User

I am so sorry April about ur lose.I know how hard it is I had a chemical pregnancy myself.It's just so unfair with all we are going though to also have to go through this.But we have to believe keep our heads up and kick anything that comes in our path.Stay strong and I will pray for ur BFP this time around.Keep us posted we are here for u.

Mapia

Closed Thread