It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Infertility Message Board

• Frozen Embryo Transfer!!!!!!!!

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 04-05-2007, 10:59 AM   #46
    cmarie313
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

cmarie313 HB User
    Re: Frozen Embryo Transfer!!!!!!!!

Oh April, I am so sorry for your loss!!!! It is so wonderful that you are going for another FET...that is very exciting. I think it is a great plan to transfer back two, you are right, God will only give you what you can handle Please keep us posted on how your cycle goes! I will be praying for you and a bfp!
    cmarie
    *Olivia Grace born 10/23/07...our little miracle!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-05-2007, 03:04 PM   #47
    Golds
    Veteran
    (female)

Golds HB User

Hi April - sorry to hear about your loss. I've been thinking of you. Hey, God has something good stored for you so don't worry. Good to know that you have started another FET cycle - we both can be FET cycle buddies
    I will be starting my first shot of Del Estrogen today. This morning, I had b/w & u/s- the u/s person scared me by saying she see a cyst in one of the ovary but glad b/w and everything was normal so I can start from today.

Love
    Golds

Old 04-09-2007, 04:13 PM   #48
    Golds
    Veteran
    (female)

Golds HB User

Hi April
    How are you doing sweety ? It has been a while since you last posted anything. You must be on BCP now..thinking of you.
    Sending a BIG hug
    Take care
    Golds

Old 04-09-2007, 06:05 PM   #49
    sunflower74554
    (female)

sunflower74554 HB User

Hi Golds,
    Thanks for thinking of me,I appreciate all your kind words. I am taking BCP's now I have been taking them for a week now. I start Lupron shots Saturday. Oh joy!!! I wish we could skip that process. My baseline is on May 10th. So if everything is good then my transfer will be on the 16th. I have an appointment with my doctor next Friday to discuss some matters with her. We are going to talk about how many embryos she thinks that I should transfer. I have three left,two are froze together and the other is by itself. We will see what she says.

So when exactly is your transfer? I pray that everything goes your way.
    Congrats to Cmarie on your two bundles of joy. Oh girl just wait. Before you know it there will be a boxing match in your tummy. When I was pregnant with my boys they always seem to get active when I layed down to go to bed. But I enjoyed every minute of it. God blessed you girl.... Congrats!!!!!!

I will keep you all posted on how everything goes this time around,hopefully it will stick better this time around,and keep growing.

Keep the good news coming.... April

Old 04-10-2007, 02:39 PM   #50
    TryN2BMommy
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

TryN2BMommy HB User

April, I am so sorry to hear about your loss. Glad that you have not given up though. I am sure God will bless you really soon. Many hugs comin your way.

Holly

Old 04-10-2007, 04:55 PM   #51
    Golds
    Veteran
    (female)

Golds HB User

Hi April
    Good to hear from you and glad that you have started another FET cycle.
    I just had b/w & u/s last Thursday, have started Del Estrogen shots and going for final baseline check on 4/15 if everything goes fine I will be having my transfer on 4/23. I start my progesterone oil shots on 4/20.

Hey Carisa got a BFP today and all are jumping up & down .

Hope you come back to normal and start posting. April sweety don't be low, your sons will definitely have another sis or bro soon.
    Lots of love
    Golds

Old 04-12-2007, 05:31 PM   #52
    sunflower74554
    (female)

sunflower74554 HB User

Hey golds,

That is great news,you are getting so close to the transfer. My birthday is on April 22. I didnt know it until the other day but they made my cycle shorter this time around. Last time I took all the birth control last time,21 of them. This time they cut out like a week and a half. I sure dont mind. I am ready to get this on the ball. Well good luck,I hope everything works out for you,how many are your transferring?Keep us posted...

April

Old 04-12-2007, 07:11 PM   #53
    ASPROUSEY05
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

ASPROUSEY05 HB User

hey april i just noticed you were back, havent been able to get on the boards much.. im so sorry for your loss, thats why they say sometimes those early detctor hpts are evil.. well i dont know if you read but i too got a bfp it was 34 18dpo but it kept rising at first so they thought there was a chance, it nwever got past 95.. once it hit that it droped to 93 and i was told to stop taking all meds, so i got to enjoy (most of the time nervous) for about a week and a half.. and yesterday i started to miscarry.. emotionally i am definitly drained and dont know what to think or do.. but i dont want a long break bc now i know ic an get pregnnat, but if the next fresh doesnt work i think me and dh will take a few months off!!! i hope my re lets me start next cycle, even if he did the egg retrieval and transfer wouldnt be until about june/july i think.. anyway, im excited you can do another frozen so soooon!! i wish you the best of luck, and you are right be risky maybe put 2 back i will be thinking of you and maybe this will be your baby brother or sister for your twins.. good to hear from you!! <3 aimee

Old 04-16-2007, 10:02 AM   #54
    Golds
    Veteran
    (female)

Golds HB User

Hi April
    Howz it going ?
    I had my second u/s & b/w yesterday and everything came out normal my lining was 13.8 so I start my Progesterone in Oil shots on Thursday, 4/19. I'm going as per the schedule on 4/23 for my transfer. I am planning to transfer two embies and will work from home for a week after the transfer.

Trying to stay positive and praying really hard.
    Howz your cycle looking ?

Love
    Golds

Old 04-16-2007, 06:33 PM   #55
    sunflower74554
    (female)

sunflower74554 HB User

Hi Golds,

Your lining sounds great. Did they tell you how many layers there were. I am curious. In my IVF cycle in 2002 I remember when they did my ultrasound I could see many many lines. When they did my ultrasound in my FET last cycle I could barely see two. My first baseline the thickness was only around 5. something. Thats when they perscribed me the estrogen pill to be inserted in my vagina. It did get better, I cant remember what it was,but they said it was good. I am getting nervous about that this time around. I think it could of been the reason for the early miscarriage maybe. Anyways I will have a good talk with my doctor Friday. Any suggestions????Any advise would be greatly appreciated!!! Good luck with you transfer. I hope everything works out for you.

Sincerley,
    April

Old 04-17-2007, 12:45 PM   #56
    Golds
    Veteran
    (female)

Golds HB User

Thanks April - I didn't know there are layers too they never told me it has always been just some number. I do not have any more appoints until 4/23 so not sure if I can find out how many layers there were. I am hearing it for the first time.
    My numbers have always been great in my previous two cycles too and both the time ended up getting BFNs so not sure how it goes. This time they are going for Assisted Hatching so hoping and keeping fingers crossed that it works. I feel I have got very thick lining of outer shell it doesn't break and allows bubbies to come out and stick after the transfer. Am i making any sense can that be possible or have I gone nuts

Howz your cycle looking? Have you started Lupron shots and when is your ET sked for ?
    I pray for both of us to get BFPs.

Love
    Golds

Old 04-25-2007, 03:34 PM   #57
    sunflower74554
    (female)

sunflower74554 HB User

Hey golds,

So you had your transfer. How do you feel? Good I hope. So they transferred two. I bet your glad to be done. Now just the two week wait. Be strong! I really hope everything works for you this time. You definitely deserve it.

So far my cycle has gone good. It has been better because I have only had to go in to the doctors office once,next will be my baseline and then the transfer. I had to go in 6 or 7 times last time. I started the Lupron shots on the 17th,today I lowered my dose and started the baby asprin. Before you know it,it will be my turn. It seems like it has gone faster this time. I am glad.

Well best wishes for a BFP!! Can't wait to know!! So Mapia had her transfer too??? Thats what I understood. Good luck girl!! I hope we all get our BFP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best Wishes and Baby dust!
    April

Old 04-25-2007, 04:16 PM   #58
    Viktorria
    Inactive
    (female)

Viktorria HB User

Hi April - do you have a date for your FET yet? Your embryos are around the same age mine were (2002). I've read that FE's have higher miscarriage rates. I had a positive beta yesterday, but I'm so scared that it will be short lived. I know you went through that recently, but it's good to see that you jumped right back in and are trying again. Hope you get a thick lining and BFP real soon!

Old 04-25-2007, 06:59 PM   #59
    Golds
    Veteran
    (female)

Golds HB User

Yes April, FET cycle was definitely much faster than the actual IVF cycles. I just had total of three doc's visit incl. the transfer one. It has been just 2 days post transfer and am aleady so anxious to know the results

Good luck with your baseline Sono - hoping it works for you
    Lots of sticky baby dust.

Love
    Golds

Old 05-03-2007, 11:11 AM   #60
    Golds
    Veteran
    (female)

Golds HB User

Hi April
    How are you doing girl? Long time no post. I hope things are going good with you. How did the transfer go sweety, you must be on 2ww?
    There is lot happening throughout the horizon - there any many IVF ladies cycling together and there are many 2weekers too.

Thinking of you so post when you feel like.
    Take care
    Golds

Closed Thread