It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Infertility Message Board

• Frozen Embryo Transfer!!!!!!!!

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 05-03-2007, 11:51 AM   #61
    Mapia74
    Inactive
    (female)

Mapia74 HB User
    Re: Frozen Embryo Transfer!!!!!!!!

Hi April so glad to hear from u girl.Looks like u are well on ur way.Praying for u girl.

BTW I had IUI done not a transfer.So thanks for ur wishes.

Mapia

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-03-2007, 12:05 PM   #62
    Golds
    Veteran
    (female)

Golds HB User

Mapia, did April post anywhere I couldn't find her post? how is she doing? I think she is hiding from me

Hey, I just called Shady Leesburg office and got an appoint for 8:45 am on 5/7..my heart is pumping fast now Normally, the nurse call anytime after 1 pm. Oh Lord, give me the strength to take that phone call.

Praying for us.
    Golds

Old 05-03-2007, 12:13 PM   #63
    Mapia74
    Inactive
    (female)

Mapia74 HB User

I hear u Golds I am so scared u dont even know.I had a dream last night that I went for BETA and I walk into the room and the RE was there with 2 nurses looking at my results on the computer.They seemed happy but I never saw what happened after that.......lol.My Beta is at 8:45 on Weds at the Columbia office.I usually get a call between 2-4.BTW April posted on the previous page.

Mapia

Last edited by Mapia74; 05-03-2007 at 12:13 PM.

Old 05-03-2007, 12:36 PM   #64
    Golds
    Veteran
    (female)

Golds HB User

Mapia, I'm seeing babies in my dreams since last 4 nights but haven't told this to DH, he will think i've gone crazy. I know the whole IF stuff is in our blood and we won't relax unless we hold our babies in our arms

that was an old post of April you must have missed that one.

3 & 5 more days to go for us
    Golds

Old 05-03-2007, 12:52 PM   #65
    Mapia74
    Inactive
    (female)

Mapia74 HB User

Yeah I know these are crazy dreams but they are just dreams.I try not to pay to much mind to them.Yeah I cant believe how fast 2weeks went.I still cant get over that we were at Shady Grove at the same time.That is to funny.

OMG I dident even look at the date on Aprils post.I feel like an idiot.

Mapia

Old 05-05-2007, 10:49 PM   #66
    sunflower74554
    (female)

sunflower74554 HB User

Hey girls,

I am still here. LOL!! Sometimes I spend so much time ready posts. Usually late at night and I get tired, and I end up not posting. Sorry!! So Golds your beta is Monday,Good luck girl!! I really pray that you get you BFP! And Mapia sorry I get so confused after ready everyones posts I did think you was doing a FET. I did a IUI one time,with no luck. Me and my DH should of had the insemination done,we probably run out of little guys by the time I ovulated,because we wore each other out LOL! Well good luck to you too!!! BFP to all. I am counting down days to my FET now. I cant believe its so close. My baseline is Thursday. So hopefully my transfer will stay as scheduled on the next Wednesday.Well everybody wish me luck...We are transferring two. Whew!!! I just read Cmarie's post,I could not believe it,bless her heart.Nobody should have to go through that. I will be praying for her and the babies.

Well girls I will be watching for your posts.Dont forget about us,becasue we definitely have not forgot about you.

P.S. Thanks for caring
    Sincerley, April Key

Old 05-06-2007, 08:42 AM   #67
    Mapia74
    Inactive
    (female)

Mapia74 HB User

Hi April missed u girl.Well nice to hear from u.Sounds like u are on ur way as well.Dont worry about not remembering I had IUI done.Well I am praying for u and please keep us posted as much as u can good luck on Thursday.

Mapia

Old 05-06-2007, 09:31 AM   #68
    Kari15
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

Kari15 HB User

Hi April! So good to hear from you. Sounds like all is moving along well and I really hope that the baseline u/s goes well on Thursday so you can proceed with FET a week from Wed! It will certainly be here before you know it! Will be waiting to hear how everything goes so keep us posted and good luck!

Old 05-06-2007, 09:47 AM   #69
    Viktorria
    Inactive
    (female)

Viktorria HB User

April, good luck on Thursday. I'm sure everything will be fine and you'll be well on your way to the much deserved BFP!

Old 05-06-2007, 03:51 PM   #70
    Golds
    Veteran
    (female)

Golds HB User

Hi April
    Glad you are keeping an eye on us and haven't forgotten us. We think of you too. Good luck for your baseline sono on Thurs, wishing you a thick lining where babies can rest for next 9 months.
    Love
    Golds

Old 05-08-2007, 03:40 AM   #71
    realitywillbite
    (female)

realitywillbite HB User

Evening Ladies...AF has finally arrived after a BFN on the 30/3. I have 3 snow babies waiting for my natural FET from my last IVF. I am now day 4 and will have a scan on the 16th (day 12). I am getting excited except I keep thinking 'What if they do not thaw??'. I hope and pray this will be it for me.

I hope everyone is doing well and I am sending lots of babydust and positive ***** your way.

Jacqui
    37yrs old
    PCOS TTC 12 years
    8 failed IVFS
    2 BFN IVF's

Old 05-08-2007, 08:28 AM   #72
    Golds
    Veteran
    (female)

Golds HB User

Hi Jacqui
    Wishing you a good luck for your upcoming FET cycle hope this turns out to be the last one !
    I just noticed that you had 8 IVF cycles and 2 BFN IVFs so what happend to other 6 IVFs ??
    I had 2 fresh IVFs and one FET all ended up with BFNs. I'm totally heartbroken already. How did you manage to do 8 IVFs ? I admire your strength Girl.
    Sending baby dust on your way.
    Golds

Old 05-09-2007, 03:26 PM   #73
    realitywillbite
    (female)

realitywillbite HB User

oops sorry about that...I meant 8 IUI's.....and 2 IVF's. My mind is racing so much.....thanks for your well wishes I hope this time will be it for me and everyone else ttc. What a rollercoaster ride!!!

~HUGS~
    Jacqui

Old 05-09-2007, 04:10 PM   #74
    Golds
    Veteran
    (female)

Golds HB User

Hi Jacqui
    Don't worry on the thawing part - may be just 1 or 2 wouldn't get thru the thawing process but most of the time it does work.
    I just had my frozen cycle, had 7 frozen embryos, my dr.'s offc thawed 2 first but one didn't survive so they thawed another one and we transferred two. I still have 4 frozen embryos so just relax it will work for you.
    Wishing you a good luck and lots of sticky baby dust - may those precious embryos find a warm place to live for next 9 months.
    Golds

Old 05-10-2007, 01:45 PM   #75
    sunflower74554
    (female)

sunflower74554 HB User

Hi ladies,

I had my baseline appointment today and the lining is ready for the transfer. I start my Progesterone oil shots tommarrow evening. So I am scheduled for my FET on Wednesday the 16th. . I am getting to excited!!! Wish me luck.. I will let you all know how it goes and hopefully this one will stick better!!!

Best wishes to all... April

Closed Thread