It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Infertility Message Board

• Frozen Embryo Transfer!!!!!!!!

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 05-18-2007, 11:52 AM   #91
    Amy 333
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

Amy 333 HB User
    Re: Frozen Embryo Transfer!!!!!!!!

April

Just wanted to wish you all the best. Hope that your bfp is just round the corner.

AMy

Last edited by Amy 333; 05-18-2007 at 11:52 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-18-2007, 05:58 PM   #92
    sunflower74554
    (female)

sunflower74554 HB User

Hi ladies,

Thanks for the warm wishes. I have felt pretty good so far. Last night I almost felt like I could feel one implanting. LOL! It was like a little pain throbbing over and over in the same spot. I would like to think thats what it was anyways. Yes we have been talking with the boys from the beginning. We try to explain it the best way we can without giving them to much information. When they get older I will tell them how babies are actually made! LOL!

Me and my husband have decided since this is our last two embryos that if it doesnt work this time,that this will be our last try to have another child. I have to be thankful of what I have already. But it would be nice to have a little girl. Time will only tell.

I am getting a little impatient now,and so far I have been a good girl,I havent bought any preg. tests. I tested 5 days after my last FET and got a BFP,so I know that If I waited to atleast then I could get a result. So I just dont know what to do. Please give me strength to wait. Why do they make us wait so long??? Sorry I am rambling on now. Really board...at home.

Well best wishes to all the girls going through their own procedures and BFP to the girls on the 2ww!!

Warm wishes,
    April

Old 05-19-2007, 06:41 AM   #93
    Viktorria
    Inactive
    (female)

Viktorria HB User

April, I had to laugh at your comment about telling your boys where babies come from! My DH and I were laughing about that the other day. For us that conversation will sound like "Well buddy, Dr. Feinburg makes the babies!"

I have my fingers crossed for you!!

Old 05-19-2007, 09:30 AM   #94
    TryN2BMommy
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

TryN2BMommy HB User

Hi April, I'm thinking of you and really hoping you will get a healthy BFP this time around. Stay strong!!

Holly

Old 05-19-2007, 01:45 PM   #95
    CBB
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

CBB HB User

Just a question....i have been wondering lately, will anyone tell their children some day that they were artificially created in a lab? that old slogan about "test tube" babies keeps playing in my head and i just wondered if people tell their kids that kind of stuff or not. i have no clue.

Old 05-19-2007, 02:45 PM   #96
    Viktorria
    Inactive
    (female)

Viktorria HB User

CBB, my son knows. We have photos of my son as a 5 day embryo and every week for the first 12 weeks in his baby book. I want him to know how special he is and how much we wanted him. He's my little miracle baby and I definitely want him to know that. He'll sometimes say things like "Do you remember when I was in that egg?" and I tell him "Of course I remember-- seeing that egg with you in it was the happiest day of mommies life."

Now that I'm pregnant again with embryos that were retrieved with his cycle (he'll be 4 next month), it just reinforces the miracle for me. Technically, the baby I'm carrying now is the same age as my son

Old 05-19-2007, 03:57 PM   #97
    CBB
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

CBB HB User

Hi Vik. That is so cool that your son understands and can see the pictures of himself from embie on up. and amazing that now you have used embies from that same time to make new life again. wowee! it truly is a miracle. sometimes when i think of IVF and what the docs can do now for couples like us i just am dumbfounded. i hope that miracle comes true for me soon.

Old 05-22-2007, 10:56 AM   #98
    sunflower74554
    (female)

sunflower74554 HB User

Hey girls

Well I couldn't wait I took a One-step pregnancy test from the Dollar General Store and I got a very light positive. Yeah!! But Im not going to get to excited yet until my beta,because of last time. I took one last time and got a positive and my beta numbers were bad!! So please pray for me that it is a good positive this time!!! I had thought I was preg. I have been having some signs again. My boobs went from not hurting at all,then a coulple days after my transfer they have become more and more sore and swollen. I was a little light headed one day. But other than that I feel good. So please God let this baby or babies stay healthy and keep growing.

Best wishes,
    April

Old 05-22-2007, 11:13 AM   #99
    TryN2BMommy
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

TryN2BMommy HB User

April, I see you succumbed to the evil HPT again. It is hard to wait, isn't it?

I'm praying for you!!!!!! I really hope your beta numbers are sky high come beta time!!! When do you go?

Holly

Old 05-22-2007, 11:30 AM   #100
    sunflower74554
    (female)

sunflower74554 HB User

Hey Holly,

Yes it is hard to wait!! But shame on me I did it . My beta is on Monday the 28th. So we will see.

April

The following user gives a hug of support to sunflower74554:
    rosypp (09-05-2011)
    Old 05-22-2007, 11:33 AM   #101
    TryN2BMommy
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

TryN2BMommy HB User

Wow, you are lucky they will do it on the holiday. I will be hoping and praying for some great numbers for you!

Old 05-22-2007, 11:40 AM   #102
    Mapia74
    Inactive
    (female)

Mapia74 HB User

April sounds very promising I will keep u in my thoughts and prayers cant wait to hear ur #'s.

Mapia

Old 05-22-2007, 02:43 PM   #103
    Viktorria
    Inactive
    (female)

Viktorria HB User

April, that's wonderful news!!! I know you are scared, but you are over the first hurdle and I'm sure everything will be fine this time. Hoping your boys get their little sister!! I'm praying for a high beta on Monday and a very healthy 9 months for you!!

Old 05-22-2007, 07:02 PM   #104
    rubynz
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

rubynz HB User

Hi April

Good luck with your beta. I am praying that your numbers are great!

Ruby

Old 05-22-2007, 07:05 PM   #105
    sunflower74554
    (female)

sunflower74554 HB User

Hey girls,

Thanks for the warm wishes! I tested again this evening around 5:00 and the positive was even darker. So I hope that is a good sign. I remember last time I tested twice in one day it was the same darkness. I feel better than I did last time. My uterus felt really sensitive last time around and this time it just feel like any other day. I called my nurse today and she said that they had to move my beta to Tuesday because of the holiday,the didnt realize at the time they scheduled it. So Urrrhhhh!!!

Warm wishes,
    April

Closed Thread