It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Miscarriage & Still Birth Message Board

• my hopes failed..my baby passed at ten weeks...couldn't believe what i was seeing

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 03-03-2006, 11:03 AM   #16
    JoJo's Girl
    (female)

JoJo's Girl HB User
    Re: my hopes failed..my baby passed at ten weeks...couldn't believe what i was seeing

Hi gretchie...I want to thank you for your post. I too lost my baby recently, but thankfully was able to have the d&c before anything passed on its own. My story--I was feeling great, no nausea, pain, etc.--thought I was just lucky. Went to my doc at 9 weeks for my first prenatal visit and, same as you, he couldn't find the heartbeat. DH and I saw the baby on the monitor--what an experience--but as he kept searching and searching for the heartbeat, we just knew something was wrong. I had no cramping, bleeding, etc. prior to the visit, so I had no idea that the baby had died. Reading your post made me sad, as it did for the other ladies, but it also was like being in a support group, being able to relate to someone else who had the same thing happen to them. My doctor said that this happens frequently in first pregnancies (it was my first), so we just need to dust off our boots and jump back up on our horses--our babies are out there waiting for us.

Take care, you're in my prayers.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread