It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Anemia Message Board

• Chromagen Forte Caplet TRX- Need info, please. Am posting lab results as well!

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 10-17-2007, 07:48 PM   #61
    FLFLOWERGIRL
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

FLFLOWERGIRL HB UserFLFLOWERGIRL HB UserFLFLOWERGIRL HB UserFLFLOWERGIRL HB UserFLFLOWERGIRL HB User
    Re: Chromagen Forte Caplet TRX- Need info, please. Am posting lab results as well!

bikerbabe-- I think the reason your confused by who has what is because we have too many things to be confused about!

Your post interested me because of the symptoms that you listed that sent you to MAYO clinic. I have had strange symptoms MS like since I became anemic 9 months ago. Now that the anemia is resolved, I'm working on my Ferritin level but a lot of symptoms like numbness and tingling in my face hands and feet still remain. I was told it's anxiety, but I don't believe it because I also have muscle weakness and balance issues when I get tired or hot. It's really crazy, the Neurologist says that I just need to take it easy and it takes time to heal after being so ill and at my age he said that twice. I am beginning to think maybe it's FIBRO too???? I just don't know much about it. Can you give me some info on this? FLFLOWERGIRL

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-17-2007, 08:39 PM   #62
    FLFLOWERGIRL
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

FLFLOWERGIRL HB UserFLFLOWERGIRL HB UserFLFLOWERGIRL HB UserFLFLOWERGIRL HB UserFLFLOWERGIRL HB User
    Re: Chromagen Forte Caplet TRX- Need info, please. Am posting lab results as well!

Looks like Bikerbabe has been banned, oh well. FLFLOWERGIRL

Old 10-17-2007, 09:55 PM   #63
    bikerbabe
    (female)

bikerbabe HB User

Hello again,

There was a misunderstanding with my email address. Solved now! Fibro is so many things! Go to the fibro board and you'll see answers to just about any question you have about it. Good Luck, Mary

Old 10-17-2007, 09:56 PM   #64
    bikerbabe
    (female)

bikerbabe HB User

If you don't get the answers you need or have others, please don't hesitate to ask again. Mary

Old 10-18-2007, 06:46 AM   #65
    FLFLOWERGIRL
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

Mary--Thanks, I will check it out. I just thought that I didn't fit the criteria. FLFLOWERGIRL

Old 10-20-2007, 08:29 AM   #66
    bananarama
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

bananarama HB User

Mary,
    I am so sorry that you are having so many things wrong with still no help from meds. I hate being sick all of the time, and hurting, and I am sure that you do to. How was your experience at Mayo? I really liked it, because they seemed to really care and didn't really doubt any of my symptoms.

Closed Thread